- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 5 inches ; 15.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01M19Z219
- UPC: 604945366629 861555000187
- Item model number: 01-00103
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#523 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Ghee
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Original Grass-Fed Ghee by 4th & Heart, 16 Ounce, Keto, Pasture Raised, Non-GMO, Lactose Free, Certified Paleo
($1.06 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- WE SOURCE THE BEST: Our lactose-free ghee comes from grass-fed, pasture-raised, antibiotic and hormone free New Zealand cows.
- USE ANYTIME: Our shelf-stable ghee is spreadable at room temperature. No refrigeration required
- NO SHORTCUTS: Our ghee is cooked the old-fashioned way, not made with a centrifuge.
- UPGRADE ANY RECIPE: Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee.
- DIET FRIENDLY: Great addition to any diet – Certified Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP friendly.
- HELPFUL NOTE: Ghee may liquefy during shipping, but will re-solidify within a few hours of refrigeration, or overnight at room temperature.
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fourth & Heart ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed, pasture raised New Zealand cows.
Fourth and Heart
Fourth & Heart is an artisanal food brand based in Los Angeles, CA, set on a mission to modernize ancient pantry food staples starting with a line of grass-fed flavored pure spreadable butters known as 'ghee.'
Original Ghee Butter
by Fourth and Heart
Fourth & Heart’s ghee butter is whipped until smooth and creamy, so it’s spreadable like butter. Available in four unique flavors to complement any meal. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, and butyric acid.
- Butter Alternative: Fourth and Heart Ghee Butter easily replaces your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil, or other cooking oil with a 1 to 1 ratio
- No Refrigeration Required: Saves fridge space by being spreadable at room temperature
- Accommodates Multiple Diets: Great addition to Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP lifestyles
|Original Recipe||Himalayan Pink Salt||Vanilla Bean||California Garlic||Turmeric|
|Clarified Butter from grass-fed, pasture raised New Zealand cows||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Superfood alternative to your other everyday butter||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Ghee made the old fashioned way for a smooth texture||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Natural source of CLA and Butyric Acid||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Simple Ingredients, no lactose||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Great addition to Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, and FODMAP lifestyles||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Fourth & Heart’s ghee butter is whipped to ensure a smooth, creamy, so it’s spreadable like butter. Available in five unique flavors to complement any meal. Naturally rich in Vitamins A, E, and K, Omega-3, CLA, and butyric acid. Made with love in our Los Angeles kitchen. It's a better butter!
From the Manufacturer
Revolutionizing ghee's culinary potential with a variety of flavor infusions derived from only the highest quality ingredients, including Himalayan Salt, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, California Garlic, and Turmeric. Perfect for sautéing, baking, coffee, smoothies, and anywhere you would use butter.
Our ghee has a smooth, creamy texture that's spreadable like regular butter while maintaining all the nutritional benefits of traditional ghee. Keep it in your pantry or next to your stove - no need to refrigerate.
Made from grass fed New Zealand butter, raised without antibiotics, pesticides, or herbicides like glyphosate. Raquel personally sourced each ingredient, selecting only the finest available.
Ghee is the perfect cooking oil and can be safely cooked with even at high temperatures while retaining its beneficial properties and infusing your dish with the delicious flavor of butter.
Certified Non-GMO (Certification by NSF issued 8/28/17) and Gluten Free (Certification 66286 issued 2/28/18). Made without dairy ingredients, and no pesticide, herbicide, or rBST. Compatible with Paleo, Whole30, Ketogenic, FODMAP, Ayurvedic friendly diets. High in Omega-3, CLA, and Butyric Acid.
Fourth & Heart is an artisanal food brand based in Los Angeles. We're on a mission to modernize ancient pantry food staples starting with a line of grass-fed pure spreadable butters known as "ghee."
Describe your product in 3 words.
Spreadable Butter Alternative
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Raquel was originally inspired by her mother's love of Ayurveda and it was a staple in her home while growing up. She made her first batch of flavored ghee while experimenting in the kitchen in 2006.
What makes your product special?
4th & Heart ghee is made only from the purest ingredients, and has a creamy, spreadable texture. Our unique flavor varieties also add culinary nuance and versatility to ghee's place in your kitchen.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
The incredible human beings we've met along our journey! The wisdom we've received from our customers, team, advisors, and the food community overall continually inspires us to Fuel Happy everyday.
Size: 16 Ounce
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Clarified butter (milk)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** if this review was helpful please click the helpful button*** thank you :)
I liked this ghee and will come back to it from time to time but will be using another brand for my go-to needs.
Top international reviews
use it for bulletproof coffee
it is pricey so i'll use here and then for it to last for several week