Green Breeze Imports Large Oval Abaca Weave Doormat
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||36"L x 21"W|
About this item
- Natural Abaca (Manila Hemp) Fiber. Manila Hemp is Prized for its Strength and Resistance to Salt and Water Damage.
- Abaca is the strongest natural fiber that exists, Additionally, the individual fibers are up to 10 feet long. Mat will not disinterrate like many fiber mats. You do not have to sweep broken fibers up under you mat. Mat will last many years. Since it is a natuttral plant fiber with no chemical treatment, it will mildew if left wet for long periods.
- Thick, Dense, and Heavy. Compare to the weight of other mats. Great for high traffic areas and for your business. Check you door clearance. Mat is a solid 1” thick.
- Handmade in the Philippines
- Washable. Does not Shed Fibers. Fibers are naturally twisted abaca and somewat rough. Not good for bare feet.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Attractive natural plant-fiber doormat is made of twisted abaca fibers. Abaca is the strongest plant-natural fiber. The doormat resists wear well, and is resistance to damage by salty or dirty water. Doormat does not shed fibers. Abaca is also called manila hemp and is made of the leaves of a banana plant found mainly in the Philippines. The doormat is 1 inch thick. Compare the weight of this doormat to others of similar size. The doormat is 36 x 21inches. This doormat is at least 1 inch thick so check you clearance. The fibers rather course and rough, resulting in a bulky natural doormat.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Which I don't, because this is surprisingly sturdy and has not unraveled or shown heavy dirt markings. One note, though, is it is so sturdy it's a little hard and inflexible. I have a rug gripper under it, otherwise it would simply slide underfoot.
I also think it's a unique front door mat - I have this indoors for my front entrance.