Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
Learn the essentials of Six Sigma in just 36 hours
The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Six Sigma Course provides you with the knowledge you need to understand, implement, and manage a Six Sigma program. This detailed yet accessible guide explores 10 essential Six Sigma tools for manufacturing along with other core components of a Six Sigma program.
Six Sigma for Managers is a practical overview on how to implement Six Sigma practices in everyday business. Emphasizing straightforward explanations instead of complex charts and statistics, it shows managers how to map processes, measure smart, and follow other Six Sigma principles.
THE BRIEFCASE BOOKS SERIEs
Now translated into 11 languages!
This reader-friendly, icon-rich series is must reading for all managers at every level
All managers, whether brand new to their positions or well established in the corporate hierarchy, can use a little "brushing up" now and then. The skills-based Briefcase Books series is filled with ideas and strategies to help managers become more capable, efficient, effective, and valuable to their corporations.
DESIGN FOR SIX SIGMA
Six Sigma has revolutionized the ways in which companies meet and beat today's stringent quality expectations. But achieving Six Sigma results first requires Six Sigma building blocks. Design for Six Sigma unveils a systematic methodology for enabling the design of products, services, and processes to meet Six Sigma quality levels.
Designed to be easily read and implemented, this concise Briefcase Book shows managers at all levels how to include Six Sigma at the earliest stages of virtually any manufacturing process. Here are DFSS's techniques for:
- Optimizing the design process to achieve Six Sigma performance
- Integrating Six Sigma from the outset of new product development
- Self-examinations, explanatory sidebars, and chapter-ending checklists
Unlock new levels of quality, performance, customer service, and profits
Written specifically for managers with little or no experience on the subject, Six Sigma for Managers, Second Edition, provides step-by-step guidance and examples for implementing a Six Sigma initiative.
Written specifically for today’s busy manager, Briefcase Books feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step by step through everyday workplace situations.
- Updated with the latest in implementation strategies and tactics, tips from insiders in the field, and new stories and insights from the Six Sigma experiences of others
- Clear definitions of key management terms and concepts
- Practical advice for minimizing the possibility of error
- Examples of successful management
- Specific planning procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Greg Brue is CEO of Six Sigma Consultants and is a master six sigma black belt.