Amplified HD TV Antenna, 2020 Upgraded Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna Up to 120 Mile Range, 4K HD VHF UHF Freeview Television Local Channels Detachable Signal Amplifier and 16.5ft Longer Coax Cable
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅[FULL FREE HD CHANNELS] - Vansky HDTV Antenna lets you enjoy over-the-air networks in your area without paying a monthly fee. Cut monthly cable and get access to local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports, educational programs etc..
- ✅[CRYSTAL CLEAR HD TV CHANNELS] - Our tv antenna can receive ota signal channels within 120mile range with the amplified signal booster. you can connect the detachable amplifer or not to test the reception. Normally the hd tv antenna pulls in hundreds of ultra crystal clear digital & HD shows with high voice qulity! Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more.
- ✅[Up to 120 MILES RANGE&16.5FT LONG COAX CABLE] - With detachable amplifer signal booster, the digital tv antenna can reach up to max 120 miles range, With extra long 16.5ft coaxial cable, you can place the smart tv antenna where the signal is the strongest to make indoor digital antenna easier to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- ✅[DETACHABLE AMPLIFIER SIGNAL BOOSTER] - You can choose hdtv antenna amplifier connected or without connected depending your distance from the tower or your signal receiving. Antenna amplifier is provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels if you are far away from broadcast towers. ★IMPORTANT: This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.★
- ✅[LIFETIME WARRANTY&100% SATISIFICATION] - We Vansky professional in the antenna field and responsible for every item, we offer 24/7H easy to reach technical support also with 45 days money back and lifetime guarantee. If you don't satisfied with the tv antenna, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
VANSKY INDOOR OUTDOOR HD TV ANTENNA SERIES
Vansky tv antenna series was designed to provide the solution to get more and good free channels and broadcast for your free TV entertainment.
We have list of series for indoor and outdoor antenna range for 60 mile up to 150 mile for your selection.
Digital HD TV antenna with full TV channels
Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs,etc.
Enjoy crystal clear 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content.
Full Broadcast Programs for Life !
Depending on your location, the hd tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, TELEMUNDO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel.
Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television
Easy to Set Up Indoor TV Antenna
1) Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital TV.
2) Place hdtv antenna in an optimal position, usually window or on a wall.
3) Scan channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and you are ready to enjoy your best TV programs.
Search channels available
Please first visit antennaweb or antennapoint to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you up to 120 miles.
Amplified up to 120 Mile range
With the detachable signal booster amplifier, you can choose to disconnected the amplifier if your house within 30 miles range from the tower.
Put the indoor tv antenna on window towards to the tower nearest.
Receive TV HD Channels
The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the hdtv antenna can receive include NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, PBS, The CW, Qubo, Telemundo, Univision, RTV, This TV, Ion, Me TV and the weather channel.
|120 Mile Range TV Antenna||150 Mile Range 360° Rotation Antenna||150 Mile Range 360° Rotation Antenna||Pre-Amp 360° Omnidirectional Antenna||Pre-Amp 360° Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Suppot 1080P HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Support TVs Output||1||2||2||2 or More||2 or More|
Compare with similar items
Please keep HDTV Antenna far from high frequency interference source or move position to enhance antenna reception.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) wire to place antenna is short. They have a pretty small living room but it was still hard to place it by the window (best reception)
2) the sticky tape that holds the antenna in place is not that sticky.
3) reception is not great when it rains (even light rain)
Even so, I would definitely reccomend this! I'm so glad my retired parents can relax and enjoy watching the news and their favorite game shows without having to deal with cable companies.
1. This is only good if the broadcast signal is within about 50 miles from where it will be mounted. You can check how far the broadcast antenna is from you by entering your zip code at nocable.org.
2. For best results you will want to mount on a wall or window, preferably one where the wide edge will be facing the direction from where the broadcast is coming.
3. Do your initial mounting with scotch tape instead off the included 3M stickers. The reason is, radio waves travel differently at different times of day and even standing next to the antenna while mounting can affect the signal strength when mounting; so want to leave yourself the opportunity to adjust its position over the first couple of days before mounting permanently to ensure a quality signal across all channels.
Now, specific details.
I have a TV tuner card in my computer, which I bought quite a while ago. It came running Windows 8 (the latest at that time) which had a feature called Windows Media Center which allowed me to watch regular broadcast TV on my computer. Well, I made the mistake of updating to Windows 10 which eliminated the Media Center. I finally found a program call MediaPortal which once again allows me to use my TV tuner card and watch TV on my computer.
I was using regular rabbit ear antennas to capture the broadcast signal, but with MediaPortal, I was unable to get all the local TV stations I was used to.
I live in NYC. So for those of you who will be familiar with this, my rabbit ears did pick up the national stations CBS (2), NBC (4), ABC (7), (and their decimal point stations), and some local ones like Fox 5 and ION (31). So I had those. I was missing Channels 9.1 (WOR), 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 11.1 (WPIX), 11.2, 11.3, 11.4, and 13 (PBS). These are all local stations, not national ones, but I wanted them.
I first installed this new Vansky antenna without the amplification unit attached and I picked up the four 9s (in addition to all the stations the rabbit ears had picked up). So the Vansky alone gave me four additional channels over the rabbit ears.
Then I decided to try it with the amplification unit attached and it added all the 11s and 13. Therefore, the amplification added five additional channels. (Just an aside: I plugged the amplification unit into a regular outlet; I did not plug the USB into my computer.)
I now have a total of 38 broadcast channels. All the usual NYC channels: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, and 31 (and their matching decimal point channels), plus a whole lot of other channels I am unfamiliar with.
I am happy with this product because I got what I wanted, which was all the local broadcast stations I ought to be getting.
I have to tell you honestly, that I did not play with trying multiple locations for the antenna. Perhaps if I positioned it on a different wall I might get even more channels. Or perhaps less. I know the direction the antenna faces matters, but I didn't do that. I simply placed the antenna as close to the ceiling as I could and directly above a window. I got all the stations I wanted, so I am more than satisfied.
I hope the information I have provided is helpful to others.
Top international reviews
Several channels with strong signal (CTV eng + fench, City, TVA), some with a weak one (PBS Vermont, ICI Télé, Create, VTKids, Ion, WCAX, Canal V, Télé-Québec).
Amplifier: doesn’t help (I have more channels without it).
Total: I expected a bit more , but not bad for the money. Four stars.