HORSKY Clicker Tally Counter Hand Pitch Lap Counter Manual Mechanical Handheld Clicker with Finger Ring Sliver Digit Number for Knitting Row Crochet
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 👍COUNTS RANGE:up to 9999 ,once a time.It counts from 0 to 9999 and when you press once it counts for one.Works well for counting walking laps, crochet/ knit rounds, etc
- 👍NO NEED BATTERY:Do not need to worry about it can not be used after a long time!Because it is a machenical tally counter,you can use it in any time.
- 👍APPLICABLE SCENE:Ideal for praty,meeting ,restaurant,school,bars and any occasions where need to be counted for number.In addition to aboves,it still can help children learn to count.
- 👍HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:Made of stainless steel,solid,compact,lightweight and comfortable.It is great for school bus riders to count their numbers
- 👍SUPPORT RESET BUTTON:No need to have it cycle through 9999,it supports reset immediately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am currently using this throughout the day to keep track of how many positive things happen to me or I make happen. My goal is to improve my overall well being and practice a more positive attitude. After two weeks, I see a lot of improvement and feel less tension and stress during my day to day activities. Amazing how a six dollar device can do for someone.
For other purposes, this is a nice thing to have to keep track of admissions and entrances. Overall this is worth it.
I've found others in amazon that far satisfy this criteria but I was still a little disappointing how cheap it felt, but it looks really nice. I use it as a tool for some experiments, mainly for producing specific satisfying sounds, that don't trigger any particular negatives. Does it function as intended? Sure. Is it cheap, yes. It could be better, and there definitely is better.