- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Original HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge | Works with DeskJet 1000, 1010, 1050, 1510, 2050, 2510, 2540, 3000, 3050, 3510; ENVY 4500, 5530; OfficeJet 2620, 4630 Series | Eligible for Instant Ink | CH561WN
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Original HP Ink is engineered to work with HP printers to provide consistent quality, reliability and value
- This cartridge works with: HP DeskJet 1000, 1010, 1050, 1051, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 2546, 2547, 2548, 2549, 3000, 3050, 3050A, 3051A, 3052A, 3054, 3054A, 3056A, 3510, 3511, 3512
- This cartridge works with: HP ENVY 4500, 4501, 4502, 4504, 4505, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535; HP OfficeJet 2620, 4630, 4632,4635
- Cartridge yield (approx.): 190 page
- Up to 2x more prints with Original HP Ink vs. non-Original HP Ink
- 82% of HP ink cartridges are manufactured with recycled plastic
- Get ink your way: buy Original HP Ink Cartridges or save up to 50% and never run out with HP Instant Ink, the Smart Ink Subscription
- What's in the box: 1 new Original HP 61 Black Ink Cartridge (CH561WN)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Ensure your printing is right the first time and every time with Original HP Ink, which provides precision output so you can take pride in fade-resistant documents and brilliant images.
Hp AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED RESELLER therefore this item is warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I tried repeatedly to contact HP with no luck. The box states that the product does have a warranty, but I can't get HP to back that up. I have tried calling and I spoke to them on "chat" and they can't even tell me how to return the item to HP for a refund or exchange! I am completely out of the money I spent on this cartridge.
I tend to get about 60 pages on average printing using mostly at the lowest quality setting in grayscale. I almost exclusively use this to print Amazon shipping labels so its nothing demanding as far as quality goes. I noticed the price of the cartridges gas increased quite a bit since 2017 when they were still $13 a pop. Now at just under $19 its a hard sell. I may junk this printer and go with something else, paying .35c a page is pretty ridiculous.
By TH on December 10, 2020
To make matters worse, Office Depot wouldn't give me any allowance for the non-usable cartridges, even though they were an inducement to my buying the new printer. They even tested the defective cartridges on their floor model, and got the same results.
Bottom line: avoid HP printers and cartridges, and test Office Depot products before you leave the store.
Top reviews from other countries
I wish they were still cheaper tho. No need to charge that much for ink.