|Standing screen display size||2 Inches|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11bgn|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HP OfficeJet 200 Portable Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (CZ993A)
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||ENERGY STAR Certified, Portable, Mono Graphic Display, Fast Charging Battery, Cloud Print Enabled, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges See more|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Main functions of this HP color portable printer: easy portable printing wherever you need it, wireless print from your laptop or mobile devices, 2" display and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing. Standard input capacity (envelopes)- Up to 5.Standard input capacity (legal)- Up to 50 . Standard input capacity (cards) - Up to 20. Maximum input capacity (sheets) - Up to 50. Maximum input capacity (transparencies) - Up to 5. Maximum input capacity (cards) - Up to 20. Maximum input capacity (photo paper) - Up to 20. Maximum input capacity (4x6 photo) - Up to 20. Maximum input capacity (labels) - Up to 5
- Easy portable printing wherever you need it. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing in minutes - HP Auto Wireless Connect makes setup easy
- Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off
- Use Original HP 62 ink & HP 62XL cartridges for great results print after print. Original HP ink prints up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Stay productive with a large and easy-to-use control panel. Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable printer they can take virtually anywhere
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, 6 3/4 in), cards (3x5 in, 4x6 in, 5x8 in), photo (8x10 in, 5x7 in, 4x6 in, 3.5x5 in)
- One-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support
Buy this product as Renewed and save $90.99 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
From the manufacturer
At a glance
Functions, photo sizes supported, wireless, mobile printing, borderless printing
Designed for on-the-go printing
Compare HP OfficeJet Specialty Printers
Shop the HP 62 Ink Series
Compare with similar items
Make the world your office with powerful portable printing—no network necessary. This quick, quiet printer delivers more pages per cartridge and has a long- lasting battery life. Ideal for mobile professionals and telecommuters who need a high-quality, reliable, portable printer they can take virtually anywhere. Easy portable printing wherever you need it: Simply print from your laptop or mobile devices wirelessly, with or without a router. This durable, compact printer fits in your car, backpack, and more, for convenient printing anywhere. Start printing in minutes. HP Auto Wireless Connect makes setup easy. Lead the way with fast, easy mobile printing. Reduce charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. Stay productive with a large and easy-to-use control panel. Set the pace for success wherever you go. Keep moving through the day with fast print speeds. Get the highest page yields of any other in-class printer, using Original HP cartridges. High-powered quality and reliability: Power through the workday. Charge from home, in your car or office, and more. Get high-quality prints time after time with a printer designed and built to be reliable. Minimize disruptions with premium design and quiet performance. Impress clients, without noisy interruptions. Plug in your AC power source to charge within 90 minutes while the printer is off, with HP Fast Charge.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shopaholic on February 15, 2019
Size: really nice and can be put pretty much in most areas. For real specs, just see the product description
Wireless: my last printer but had to get rid of it because it was too large was an HP Photosmart (used to print my own photos). So seeing a printer work wirelessly with the home network was really cool, never experienced a drop, so overall solid performer.
Print speed: Compared to my old HP (which took forever because it would print quite high quality), this thing is a rocket, great for printing out a bunch of copies quick, lower the setting down to conserve some ink, and this thing flies even faster.
Untethered Power: battery powered for some portability into certain rooms in case you need to move it around or take it with you somewhere for an event for a few hours or a day maybe. Never really tested the limits, but seems fine for light work until you find an outlet again.
Misc: nothing really to be disappointed with as a casual/light user who is mainly concerned with printing up documents from time to time.
Software suite: Works as should, but they really could stand to hire a form Apple UI/UX designer and just make everything more cleaner (honestly the whole company and al their products could use a freshening up)
Had a office jet 100 but it always jammed and you couldn't print from phone.
The 200 worked perfectly, is much lighter. (It is probable 2lbs less to carry than the 100, because the unit itself is 1lb lighter and it has an integrated power supply so you don't need a heavy brick as well.
Prints was straight. WiFi setup was instant for iPhone. For some reason the product manual says you need another network. The iPhone connected fine direct to the printer. Nothing else needed. And printed first go with no setup other than connecting to the printer's wifi.
Part of my carry on travel essentials kit going forward. The office jet 250 looks good as well but it's quite a bit bigger(60%+ more volume) and I don't need a scanner as iPhone works fine for capturing records.
Bought some high quality photo paper but haven't tested it yet.
Prints fast. Don't expect high color content on a mobile printer though. But it was nice to be able to fit it into my cabinet, which had an 10.75" shelf depth.
After following online protocols for trouble shooting the issue and then a 35 minute phone call with an HP representative, the issues were never resolved. The HP rep took me through a cumbersome replacement unit protocol only to send me an email 10 minutes later stating that HP could not replace the unit, even though it is still under warranty. Since HP customer service was so horrible, I decided to contact Amazon directly and have the unit replaced. No issues except paying for return shipping....I'm hoping that I just got a rare lemon in the bunch as I still want to see what this printer is capable of. We'll see what happens with the next unit! I hope that I'm not disappointed again!
I will follow up with another review after I receive it....Stay tuned!!!
Top reviews from other countries
really disappointed about the ink, it dry out so quick i had to buy again expensive ink again and there is almost no ink in cartridge
Planned Obsolescence Ink Cartridges to me
Too bad because other than that if you be great