Save 10% on ink or toner reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment: Register your printer with Amazon Dash Replenishment and your printer will automatically reorder ink or toner when it's running low. Save 10% on all ink and toner reorders placed with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One Wireless Printer, with Smart Home Office Productivity, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash replenishment ready (1KR42A)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
This product uses Amazon Dash Replenishment technology that you can set up to automatically reorder supplies. This service is optional and can be changed at any time.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the OfficeJet Pro 8710, this small office printer offers faster printing at 22 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided copy and scan, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 37% smaller
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- Print remotely using HP Smart app – Access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP Smart app
- Self-healing Wi-fi – Ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- Built-in security essentials – Protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- Choose an ink replenishment service: Save up to 50% with HP Instant Ink or save 10% on all reorders with Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation; your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low
- Create editable, searchable documents – Use Smart Tasks in the HP Smart app to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or Box that you can later search and edit before printing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a glance
A revolutionary all-in-one wireless printer with mobile and automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning.
Elevate your productivity with advanced scan solutions like a dual-pass, 2-sided automatic document feeder and easy slide-off glass.
Compare HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printers
Compare with similar items
HP Envy Photo 7155 All in One Photo Printer with Wireless Printing, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready (K7G93A)
HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer with Wireless Printing, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash replenishment ready (K7R96A)
Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer with Scanner and Copier: Mobile and Tablet Printing, with Airprint and Google Cloud Print compatible, Gray
HP OfficeJet 250 All-in-One Portable Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing (CZ992A), Black, Normal
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PHOTOTECH||Lagoom Sales|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wireless||USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Ethernet, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi||USB||USB|
|Item Dimensions||10.94 x 17.30 x 13.48 inches||17.87 x 6.34 x 16.14 inches||17.87 x 7.60 x 19.33 inches||14.20 x 14.70 x 5.60 inches||7.80 x 14.96 x 3.60 inches|
|Item Weight||24.40 lbs||14.00 lbs||16.72 lbs||14.60 lbs||6.51 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||22 pages_per_minute||14 pages_per_minute||15 pages_per_minute||2 pages_per_minute||20 pages_per_minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 11 inch|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows||Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android||Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android|
|Print media||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper, Card stock, Transparencies, Labels, High-resolution paper||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper, Labels, High-resolution paper||Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, Paper (plain), High-resolution paper, Labels||Paper (plain), Envelopes||Card stock, Paper (plain), Envelopes, Labels, High-resolution paper, Glossy photo paper|
|Special Features||Network-Ready; Decal-Printing; Auto-Duplex; Dual-pass, 2-sided auto document feeder; Easy slide-off glass; Scan to email; Print images from USB drive; Ethernet networking; Optional HP high-yield cartridges; Cloud print enabled||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Scan to Email, Separate Photo Tray, Color Touchscreen, Optional High-Yield Cartridges, HP Instant Ink Eligible, Cloud Print Enabled||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Auto Document Feeder, Scan to Email, Separate Photo Tray, Print from USB Drive, Color Touchscreen, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges, Ethernet Networking, HP Instant Ink Eligible||wifi, bluetooth, chromebook, airprint, scanner||Fast Charging Battery, Mono Display, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges, ENERGY STAR Certified, Cloud Print Enabled|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11a/b/g/n||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, Bluetooth, 802.11bgn||802.11bgn, Bluetooth, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency||802.11bgn||802.11bgn, Bluetooth|
Upgrade your productivity?the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-One is a revolutionary inkjet printer that works to meet your needs. Features like Smart Tasks and the scanbed's easy slide off glass help increase productivity and save time. Reduce interruptions and maintain privacy and control, thanks to the 9015's self-healing Wi-Fi and best-in-class security. No matter how you choose to connect to your wireless printer, you can be confident in quality prints.MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINDOWS/MACINTOSH- WINDOWS 10,8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer and OS X V10.11 EL CAPITAN; MACOS SIERRA V10.12 (PREVIOUSLY OS X); MACOS HIGH SIERRA V10.13; 1.5 GB available space; Internet access; USB
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to admit this is bigger than I thought it would be, but that is my own person 'duh' because it is designed for small business and not just a personal printer. It has two trays that together can hold an entire ream of paper.
It has a digital screen panel control that help accomplish tasks anywhere from the initial set up to scanning, printing and making cool brochures.
You can connect via wifi using your router network, a connection to the computer with its own direct connection, USb or bluetooth.
I have it connected to my wifi router. And , as was true with my other HP wireless printer, this caused some small issues with maintaining connectivity. It might just be the way my ISP and router is set, but I had to go in an give the printer a static IP address because some of the devices in my house (we have 4 computers, 4 phones and a tablet) had trouble discovering the printer based on the home network name, but easily found it based on the IP address. If the IP address changed (which they do in this case because of the way DHCP leases are set up in my home router) then those devices sometimes thought the printer was not online.
It is fast, the print is crisp and clean and I love using the app to print documents from anywhere.
One other thing to mention, the initial set up takes you through a lot of the HP marketing stuff which can be declined. One that seems really attractive is the Instant Ink program. This is a great option, initally, as you can get ink replacement at a deep discount. You set up your account through HP, set up how much ink you think you'll use in a month (this can be adjusted later if you find you use less or more), this will be used to set a recurring, monthly charge from your credit card/bank account. HP can tell when you are getting low on ink and will automatically send you ink before you run out. As mentioned this is offered at a pretty nice discount over buying replacement cartridges in a store. It is a great option if you plan on using and keeping this printer for any length of time. One caveat, if you replace the printer or cancel your instant ink enrollment, the instant ink cartridges will no longer work in your printer as of your effective cancel date. Even if they are already installed in the printer, even if you have some stock piled ready to be installed, yes even the ones already paid for. So for this printer, I declined the instant ink enrollment, since even with the discount I lost money from the last printer I had. I just didn't print enough (even though I was in the lowest possible enrollment tier).