Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Printer, Works with Alexa (E3E03A)
|Print media||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Labels, Glossy photo paper, High-resolution paper|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Everything you need for impressive prints – From borderless, two-sided color prints to a 250-sheet input tray, this HP office printer delivers exceptional productivity for your small business
- Our most powerful printing app ever – The HP Smart app allows you to set up your HP color printer, scan documents with your smartphone camera and print from your smartphone
- Print from your desk or on the go – Whether you print from your computer or connect your smartphone to this HP inkjet printer with built-in wireless direct, you can be confident in quality prints
- Affordable, professional color -Manage your budget with professional-quality color at up to 50% less cost per page than lasers
- Original HP ink – This HP color printer uses Original HP 934 black and 935 CMY ink cartridges; get up to 2X the pages with HP 934XL/935XL high yield ink
- Perfect for home offices – Get up to 18 pages per minute black, and up to 10 ppm color; recommended monthly volume of 200–800 pages
- Wide range of paper size support – A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6x8 in, Executive, Index card (3.5x5 in, 5x8 in), 3x5 in, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 13x18 cm, 8x10 in, 10x15 cm, L, 8.5x13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Envelope (#10, A2, C5, C6, DL; Monarch)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $20.89 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a glance
Functions, wireless, mobile printing, duplex, borderless printing
Designed for hassle-free use
Compare HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printers
Shop the HP 934/935 Ink Series
Compare with similar items
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Color Printer, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash replenishment ready (D9L64A)
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (T0F29A)
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa - Stone Accent (J9V91A)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Saver's Mall|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet||USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi||USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||15.16 x 18.27 x 5.73 inches||16.53 x 19.52 x 7.99 inches||15.35 x 18.26 x 9 inches||15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches|
|Item Weight||11.22 lbs||18.96 lbs||17.90 lbs||5.13 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||29 pages per minute||22 pages per minute||20 pages per minute||19 pages per minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android||Windows, Mac, Linux||Mac, Windows, iOS, Android|
|Print media||Envelopes, Paper (plain), Labels, Glossy photo paper, High-resolution paper||Glossy photo paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain), High-resolution paper, Labels||Labels, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain), High-resolution paper, Card stock, Envelopes||Paper (plain), Envelopes|
|Special Features||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, LED Control Panel, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges, Ethernet Networking, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, ENERGY STAR Certified, Cloud Print Enabled||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Mono Graphic Display, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges, Ethernet Networking, Print MS Office from USB Drive, Fleet Management Features, HP Instant Ink Eligible, Cloud Print Enabled||0.0||Network-Ready, Optional HP High-Yield Cartridges, ENERGY STAR Certified, HP Instant Ink Eligible, Cloud Print Enabled|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11bgn||802.11bgn||802.11bgn||802.11bgn|
Set the pace for success—with speeds up to 18 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 10 ppm color. Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook—no router or access to local network required. Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go—from virtually anywhere—using HP Smart app. Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port. Reload paper less often and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray. Depend on a printer with an up to 15,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I loathe & despise this printer. It works when it wants to, which is rarely, like my daughter's boyfriends. It randomly decides it is "missing" a cartridge. Currently it is magenta that is invisible to it, so now it can't print an all black bank statement. It won't use *any* remanufactured inks, and isn't always fond of the outrageously overpriced hp inks, either. That, plus my failure to notice it didn't copy or scan, makes me kick myself for not boxing it up & shipping it back right away. By the time it started in with the ink problems it was past its return date. Now I have to pay someone to junk it?
UPDATE 11/5/2018 I went back to hp ink, and it still won't accept the magenta cartridge. This POS has pissed me off for the last time.
No customer service whatsoever
Warning the paper carrier is awful the paper is held in with no security causing paper to move up and down
there’s no brackets to hold the paper in place it continues to take 2 to 3 pages
I have tried every way to get the paper carrier to take one page and it does not very poor design
Now the printer
I do give great reviews
very good quality print the ink seems to last sufficiently
Because I work from home I need good quality and time efficiency on my productivity and with this constantly being a problem it will not be an answer to my home needs
Unfortunately with no replies from the manufacture I have no recourse but to buy a different printer
One of the worst HP products I've ever seen in my life. I used to have HP printers at home and work for a many years. This one will definitely make me look for an alternative brand. I feel that the "cheep printer - expensive ink" game is ultimately not just sucking the money out your pocket, but also, with time, destroys the production quality, may be because no one in the company is interested to look over the production line that is designed to loose money.
1. Died after a couple of month. The support was ok - they replaced it by another,
2. Since the replacement the print quality became mediocre at best. I have just replaced the ink today (AGAIN!!!), and immediately see white lines through the picture. Cleaning the heads does not help.
3. I print only a few pages a month, my total page count is 161. I have already replaced the second set of ink cartridges, plus the setup ones.
Printhead is dead again. Going to the dump...
UPDATE Feb 2020 (3+ years):
Being stuck with the cartridges I have already got, I realized that it would be much cheaper to try getting another one than replace and pay more for another brand + cartridges. This time I got more lucky, the printer is still doing ok.
Top reviews from other countries
Also, the “Print Doctor” software is not compatible with Mac OS so I can’t use that.