Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer for home office, with bonus 6 months free Instant Ink with HP+ (1G5L3A)
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Eligible for 6 Months of Free Ink with HP+ Enrollment, Cloud Print Enabled See more|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Model Name||HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print professional-quality color documents like presentations, brochures and flyers
- UPGRADED FEATURES – Faster color print, copy, scan and fax, plus 2-sided printing and scanning, mobile and wireless printing, an auto document feeder, and print from USB
- FREE INSTANT INK + DOUBLE THE WARRANTY WITH HP+ – Activate HP+ to get 6 free months of ink via Instant Ink and an extra year of HP warranty coverage
- 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK – Print up to 700 pages a month free when you enroll in Instant Ink. Ink will be delivered automatically before you run out at no extra cost. Credit card required; change or cancel anytime.
- ACTIVATE HP+ AND INSTANT INK AT PRINTER SETUP – Once HP+ is activated, your printer must be connected to the internet and requires Original HP Ink Cartridges to operate for the life of the printer.
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—from anywhere
- SCAN TO CLOUD – Scan documents from your phone straight to Dropbox, Google Drive and more
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
Compare with similar items
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e All-in-One Wireless Color Printer (Basalt) for home office, with 12 months Instant Ink with HP+ (1L0H6A)
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (T0F29A)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet||USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||17.3 x 13.48 x 10.94 inches||18.11 x 13.43 x 9.21 inches||18.11 x 13.43 x 9.21 inches||15.35 x 18.26 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||20.43 lbs||18.40 lbs||18.40 lbs||17.90 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||22 pages per minute||20 pages per minute||20 pages per minute||20 pages per minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina, Windows 7, Windows 10, Chrome OS; HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified||macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Chrome OS; HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified||macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Chrome OS; HP Smart app; Apple AirPrint™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Print media||Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, Card stock||Paper (plain), Glossy photo paper, Card stock, Envelopes||Glossy photo paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Labels, Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Paper (plain), Card stock, High-resolution paper|
|Special Features||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready, Cloud Print Enabled, Eligible for 6 Months of Free Ink with HP+ Enrollment||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready||Auto-Duplex, Network-Ready||0.0|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-One Printers
What are the benefits of HP+?
HP+ is a smart printing system that gives you premium cloud-connected solutions, an extra year of HP coverage, 2 years of exclusive HP Smart app features, and 6 free months optional subscription to the Instant Ink replenishment service.
What are the requirements of this HP+ printer?
The optional cloud-connected HP+ printing system requires an HP account, ongoing internet connection, and use of Original HP Ink Cartridges for the life of the printer.
Does an HP+ printer require a subscription to the Instant Ink service or other ongoing costs?
No, there are no additional costs associated with HP+. You can choose to enroll in an optional subscription for Instant Ink and receive 6 free months subscription, but it is not required.
What is the HP Smart app and why should I use it?
HP Smart app is a top-rated app that enables you to set up your printer, print/scan from virtually any device anywhere, and access exclusive HP+ features. The Smart app is required to set up your HP+ printer from a mobile device or your computer.
How does HP protect my privacy with a connected, account-based device?
Privacy and data protection are extremely important to HP. HP collects certain printer and usage data to improve the printing experience. HP does not access content from any files shared through the cloud or printed on our printers.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015e delivers increased productivity with faster printing, custom mobile shortcuts, automatic 2-sided scanning, and offers HP+: HP's smart printing system that comes with 6 months of free Instant Ink and a 2 year extended HP warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My experience with the feature was frustrating and an incredible waste of time, honestly it reminded me of the hassles involved installing old-school printer drivers from decades ago.
It starts off seductively - "set up a smart task, type in an email address, give the task a name, and you're good to go". That doesn't work, of course. You have to go into the advanced settings and set up an SMTP connection to your email provider. There's no link or anything telling you that this is necessary, and there's no automatic setup for common email accounts (yahoo, google, etc). First you have to google the printer to see how to add the account, then you need to google for your email provider SMTP settings. All with basically zero help from the "smart hp" app.
Once you get that working by sending a test email from the advanced settings, you get all excited - "now I will set up an email-to-my-wife" smart task, and she will be able to click the smart tasks icon on the printer and automatically email her scan to her account". Nope.
It doesn't work, "Can't connect to server". But, HP, I just tested my server connection, and I can even run a smart task from my computer, and everything works! No other info.
Back to google to see that lots of people have the same problem. Sometimes it was a firmware update that fixed it, sometimes a full factory reset. Sometimes it just never works. Again, reminds me of the bad-old-days of device drivers.
I foolishly start trying the internet suggestions. Firmware update! Nope. Power-down! Nope. Factory-reset and full re-install! Nope.
I finally give up and call HP support. On the bright side here, the woman on the phone was helpful, and seemed to know her stuff. First, of course, she tried to do a screen share with me, which didn't work on my mac (HP software FTW!) Fortunately, I was already deep into this, so she was able to quickly ask me about the setup. We shut down the printer and unplugged, then rebooted. Then she had me "scan-to-email" from the printer, and lo-and-behold, it worked perfectly! Fixed!
Just to double check, I tried one more time to use the smart tasks button on the printer panel while tech support was on the phone. Nope. "Can't connect to server".
"Oh", she says, "Smart tasks only work from your computer or app, they don't work on the printer itself".
Long-story short - this feature, which would be great on the printer itself, but is basically useless on a mac or iphone that has a keyboard for easy-typing of email addresses, only works on those fancy devices. Even though I can scan-to-email on the printer, I can't scan-to-email via a pre-setup "smart task".
So the printer seems fine as a printer and scanner, but don't bother with any fancy features. We'll keep it because, really, it's a printer. After years in the tech industry, I blame myself for getting suckered into trying a fancy feature on a $200 printer. Don't make my mistake.
I tried the HP virtual assistant and that was a waste if time.
I Reset factory defaults and tried again with the same results. The thing can't print a page for theblove of God.
Worst, this is my second one! My wife is pissed that we do not have a printer that works after spending hours and hours rs hours trying to get these two to work.
I hope others have better luck. I'm done with HP printers for a few years at least.
Since Feb 2020 the printer has been a disaster !
I does not do what it is supposed to do ... print !
On the phone with HP Tech support for way too many hours adding up to over 7 hours of nonsense.
They took over my computer over the internet and tried to get the printer to work.
Now it is July 31 and I finally yesterday got a replacement printer after having to use my credit card for a guarantee of returning the crap printer !
Tech support said the directions to make the change over was in the box. NOT !!!! No instruction but to go to a HP link.
The HP link was a general link with NOTHING about print head changeover that involves taking the print head from my crap printer and putting it into the replacement printer. So after google searching I found a procedure and performed it. Tech support now has limited hours ! Thanks HP !!!
I was able to move the print head with cartridges to the replacement printer.
I turned the replacement printer on and the screen came up and says that all the ink cartridges in the printer are usable in the replacement printer ! Because they were used in a different printer.
SO NOW I HAVE TO THROW AWAY ALL MY PRINT CARTRIDGES ????
So will HP extend my warranty for the four months of having a crap printer that does not work ???
So will HP replace the print cartridges that I have to throw our ???
WHAT DO YOU THINK ????
1) Printer Ink for 2 years included: Scam - you have to sign up and have the printer on line so it can phone home to report low ink only then will you get the low ink. So you only get the ink you need up to a max per month !
2) do not be surprised if the printer stops several times in the middle of a large print job. The printer screen will explain that it is waiting for the paper to dry. Huh ?
3) Auto-Shutdown : Printer shuts down after a selectable time with a max of 8 hours up time. So my printer is in a remote room and I have to go push the power button whenever I need to use the printer.
4) WiFi connection kept failing and the printer would erase the WiFi password so I have to re-enter it very day.
5) Tech support: spent hours on three days, three different agents, trying to get the printer to not fail WiFi and not shut off. Tech support FAILED on all of this. Seems there is no fix. I even had the tech support take over my PC and the printer to go in and adjust setting. But still no go. Printer has latest firmware !
6) Printer keeps going to its blue screen of death (printer screen is blue with an icon of the power button indicating to push the power button to reset.). I have to go and hit the power button to reset it.
So this morning the printer is off again.
When it does the auto off the screen turns blue and it shows a power button symbol with a numeric code. Tech support does not know what the code means. But I have to press the power button to get use of the printer. My arm is not long enough to reach from my PC to the printer down the hall in a far distant room !
Print quality is good and I did a lot of double sided color printing (auto scans two sides and than can print two sided) that all went OK. BUT A PAIN TO USE !!! Have to keep resetting it ! So gave up and used a B&W printer.
Top reviews from other countries
Worse set up experience of my life because of this useless App!! We don’t need an App for everything! Really, really annoying, and still is when you have to use it.
This printer replaced my beloved, dead 8600 model but doesn’t come close in quality. I guess that can be said for a lot of things. Print is okay. Fairly sharp. Cheaply made compared to the old 8600 but a quick search will tell you many feel there same way… might be the last HP I buy. Need to get to know the other brands better…..