|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.42 x 4.49 x 4.96 inches|
|Item model number||CN053AN|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CN053AN|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Original HP 932XL Black High-yield Ink Cartridge | Works with HP OfficeJet 6100, 6600, 6700, 7110, 7510, 7610 Series | CN053AN
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Up to 2x more prints|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Original HP Ink is engineered to work with HP printers to provide consistent quality, reliability and value
- This cartridge works with: HP OfficeJet 6100, 6600, 6700, 7110, 7510, 7610, 7612
- Cartridge yield (approx.): 1,000 pages
- Up to 2x more prints with Original HP Ink vs. non-Original HP Ink
- 82% of HP ink cartridges are manufactured with recycled plastic
- Get ink your way: buy Original HP Ink Cartridges or save up to 50% and never run out with HP Instant Ink, the Smart Ink Subscription
- What's in the box: 1 new Original HP 932XL Black High-yield Ink Cartridge (CN053AN)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Ensure your printing is right the first time and every time with Original HP Ink, which provides precision output so you can take pride in fade-resistant documents and brilliant images.
AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED HP RESELLER - This item is warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to purchase a local one to get past the error state this cartridge provided. I'm out the $35 I paid for this one though to past the return date. I guess I'll resume purchasing the ink local.
I removed the cartridges and reinserted them. Tried shaking them. Restarted my printer. Reinstated software. Still saying empty. RIP OFF, HP DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. THE ONLY STEAL FROM THEM.
P makes cheap printers relying on the dollars spent for replacement cartridges that cannot be used with any other printer, ever!! BIG RIPOFF!!