|Manufacturer||4 HVAC C US|
|Brand||4 HVAC C US|
|Item Weight||3.85 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.2 x 7.7 x 5.9 inches|
|Item model number||1000641228|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1000641228|
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
4 HVAC C US (1000641228) Chrome 12V Auxiliary Defrost Fan
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heavy Duty All Purpose Fan, designed to provide increased comfort in hot weather and assist defroster in high humidity or freezing conditions. It features two speed operation and is perfect for Truck, Bus, Off-Road, Agricultural, Motor Home applications and more. Easy installation, requires mounting fan base on any flat surface in any vehicle with the use of mounting hardware screws provided. Fan comes with a u-joint base for virtually 360 degree swivel adjustment. The fan has a 12 volt commercial duty motor. The fan is designed of heavy duty steel and comes in either a chrome or black finish.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
made from commercial-grade stuff. The mounting holes in the base are meant to be used, and not with cheesy screws, either. The fan unit is not light, and vehicular vibration eill tug at the mounts.
All the metal parts are heavily chromed. My best suggestion is to wipe it off with some kerosene after installing it and nver touching it, except for the Hi/Lo/Off switch in the base. I ran #14 AWG rubber SO for the power lead from the 12 volt circuit breaker box. That way the fan will have all the vehicle ampacity it needs to get up a head of steam and push that hot air away.
So don't waste money on poor, cheap substitutes. The only comparison I can give is to remember those small fans with the
bullet nose and rubber blades. It's either one of them or a Twelve Twenty Eight.
(I might need to get another at this rate.)
Be aware when you wire it and use the correct size wire. I believe the fan is wired with 14ga wire into itself. The motor does not pull all that much, but you don't want to overheat your supply circuit.
This has a heavier motor, and two separate pivets, each with a bolt which can be tightened just enough. Stronger design. Worth the extra dough if you have a rough-riding vehicle.