- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code REC94XBH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code REC94XBH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code VLGD4PZ5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code VLGD4PZ5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code F5LV2W83 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code F5LV2W83. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code YSGXW8C8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code YSGXW8C8. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code VVVYXD85 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code VVVYXD85. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Save 5% Off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 82S5GKW6. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Haakaa Official Store. Enter code A56MGMEQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code A56MGMEQ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Haakaa Manual Breast Pump 4oz/100ml,2019 New Style
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- The award-winning and best-selling Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump, recommended by nursing mums, magazines, celebrities, doulas and lactation consultants all over the world! Make sure you’re giving your child the best by purchasing the original Haakaa-branded Silicone Breast Pump!
- The Haakaa Silicone Breastpump lets you express milk using the power of natural suction! Simply squeeze, attach to your breast and let it work its magic. Forget expensive electric pumps that are difficult to use and impossible to clean – the haakaa breastpump doesn’t require any cords, batteries or assembly and can be sterilised by simply boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Our Haakaa Manual Breast Pump is lightweight, portable and the perfect tool for every baby bag. Use it on long distance trips, car rides, or anywhere you would like to express silently, discreetly and quickly. While breastfeeding, attach it to the lateral breast to catch any let-down that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
- Mum’s bodies come in all shapes and sizes, which is why we have designed our Haakaa Breast Pump flange to fit all kinds of breasts! They are also made with super soft silicone that is gentle and comfortable on sensitive skin.
- Every mum wants the best for the health of their baby, which is why we strive to create the safest and most eco-friendly products we can. All Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are made with FDA-approved, high-quality food grade silicone and are BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free. Patented design - Patent No. USD810,925S. Original Product: Both packaging methods are genuine. Please feel free to buy.
There is a newer version of this item:
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump (Gen. 1 4oz/100ml)
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Product Colour: Pump: Clear
Package Contains: 1 x 4oz/100ml Manual Breast Pump
The ingenious Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is our most popular product and is a must-have breastfeeding tool in any baby bag. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps–our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with 100% food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life. Squeeze, press to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using natural suction!
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are the most portable and travel-friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, car rides, at family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. They’re super green-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved and recommended by mums, doulas and lactation consultants around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
100% High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
Comfortably Fits Every Breast
Safe for Mums and Babies
Catching Your Percious Breast Milk and Save Your Time
Express Discreetly On The Go
How To Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
1.Gently squeeze the pump to force air out.
2.Invert the flange, place on your breast with your nipple centred in the middle of the neck.
3.Return the flange, slightly let the pump go until you begin to feel suction.
4.Maintaining a full seal of contact with your breast, then start expressing.
New & Improved Haakaa Gen.1 Silicone Manual Breast Pump (4oz/100ml)
Breast Pump Instructions:
1. Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk - you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
4. When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition on your breast.
- Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill the container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.
Safety InformationCheck product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Only soft-bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
2,929 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Can be used while nursing OR pumping on the opposite breast.
2) Consistently pulls 2-3 oz per feeding/ pump/ let down.
3) When applied correctly it is VERY comfortable.
4) Compact- great for travel or use in the car. It takes up very little room in the diaper bag.
1) If you have a squirmy baby they may be able to kick the pump off.
2) The measurements are about .5 a ML off. If you are freezing or storing that milk be sure to measure separately to get an accurate amount.
3) Totally worth it to buy the lid or flower stopper. I have only ever had it tip once but it is still disappointing to see liquid gold go to waste.
Final thoughts- I have spent in upwards of $400.00+ to find a breastfeeding solution that works for me and my baby. If I would have known a $15.00 pump would be that solution I would have bought it a lot sooner and saved myself a lot of headache, stress, and painful boobs. Seriously even if it doesn't work for you what is $15 in the grand scheme of things? Buy the pump, build a stash, and love nursing your kiddo.
As soon as it arrived, I washed and sterilized it, and immediately stuck it to my breast. Within seconds, I was collecting drops of milk. At first I thought, "Oh boy, this wasn't even worth it, it's just a few drops," but after about ten minutes, I had collected about a half ounce. And let me be clear here: I usually have to work hard for my milk. I am not one of those leaky women who can't keep her milk from spilling out; I rarely have to wear breast pads, and I usually have to sit at the pump for a good minute or so before anything starts to happen. So if it works for me, it should work for anyone who's producing any milk at all.
The cool thing about this Haakaa is that you don't have to sit in one spot to collect milk; you can put on a big tee shirt and walk around the house and do whatever you need to do while you're discreetly collecting milk (okay, so maybe it's not that discreet--it does protrude in the shirt, but still!). I collected about two ounces just from wearing it around the house for about twenty to twenty five minutes! I am ordering a second one so that I can hopefully double my output and cut down on the time I have to spend tethered to the electric pump. Oh, and an added bonus that I didn't expect: I think the Haakaa has actually INCREASED my output, and I've only used it one time! I took it off earlier, and I immediately started leaking milk and soaking the front of my shirt--something I have NEVER had a problem with before (but hey, it's a good problem to have if it means feeding my son)! Hooray!
I do recommend what other reviewers have said in that you really should fold the flange down (invert it) before suctioning this cup to the breast. It makes the suction much, much better. I've seen where others complain that the measurements are just a tiny bit off, but WHO CARES?! Unless you plan on giving the milk to your kid straight from the Haakaa (which I doubt), you're going to be pouring it into a bottle or freezer bag with accurate measurements anyway. I plan on using this in the shower tomorrow because I often find myself crying over spilled milk when I watch my letdown happen and that precious gold goes down the drain!
Bottom line? This thing is $12. Just get it. You won't be sorry.
My baby wasn't eating as much as I was producing and has been getting gassy because my flow had been too quick. He also only eats from one side at a time.
I started using this and I use it twice a day and collect 8-14 oz. My flow doesn't seem to be bothering my newborn anymore which is fantastic!
Picture is what was collected from a single session today. Collected from primarily the left side (lesser producing side) and a little bit from the right (over producing side) after he was done nursing.
It didn't completely empty me, so if he needed to be topped off, there was still some left for him. Having a little bit left in is great so he can get a little topper and then fall asleep without choking on a mouth full of milk.