Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Get it Tuesday, Dec 7
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hammermill Colored Paper, 20 lb Goldenrod Printer Paper, 8.5 x 11-1 Ream (500 Sheets) - Made in the USA, Pastel Paper, 103168R
|Price:||$16.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
|Sheet Size||8.5 x 11 inch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DEPENDABLE COLORED PAPER – Hammermill Colors 8.5” x 11” goldenrod yellow paper runs efficiently through all office imaging equipment. It is 20lb colored printer paper that provides the visual appeal & impact to make your work stand out from the crowd.
- 99.99% JAM-FREE GUARANTEE – We guarantee that you will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets of copying paper on high-speed digital equipment or we’ll replace your Hammermill paper purchase. You can trust Hammermill paper quality, guaranteed.
- SMOOTH SURFACE – Hammermill colored paper features a smooth, even surface with a high opacity minimal show-through. It’s the ideal colored copy paper for newsletters, flyers, forms, school/art projects, reports, color coding & more.
- 30% RECYCLED COLOR PAPER – This Hammermill goldenrod yellow colored paper contains 30% recycled fiber. It’s dependable printer paper that’s perfect for use in all home printers, office machines and a variety of electronic imaging equipment.
- SUSTAINABLY MADE IN THE USA – Original Hammermill copy paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified which means it is made with renewable resources from third-party certified, sustainably managed forests.
This fits your .
New & Used (5) from $12.08 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Alexa Bill Planner
Bill Planner is the easier way to check, compare, and pay your utility bills with Alexa. With intelligent notifications, Alexa helps you keep track by letting you know if you're about to miss a bill due date. Try asking, "Alexa, what's my bill?" to get started. Learn More