Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Get it Monday, Dec 13
In stock soon.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Shippingon orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items shipped by Amazon.
Or get faster shipping on this item starting at $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Sold by: Amazon.com
Hammermill Colored Paper, 20 lb Green Printer Paper, 8.5 x 11-1 Ream (500 Sheets) - Made in the USA, Pastel Paper, 103366R
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||2 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DEPENDABLE COLORED PAPER – Hammermill Colors 8.5” x 11” green paper runs efficiently through all office imaging equipment. It is 20lb colored printer paper that provides the visual appeal & impact to make your work stand out from the crowd.
- SMOOTH SURFACE – Hammermill colored paper features a smooth, even surface with a high opacity minimal show-through. It’s the ideal colored copy paper for newsletters, flyers, forms, school/art projects, reports, color coding & more.
- 30% RECYCLED COLOR PAPER – This Hammermill green colored paper contains 30% recycled fiber. It’s dependable printer paper that’s perfect for use in all home printers, office machines and a variety of electronic imaging equipment.
- SUSTAINABLY MADE IN THE USA – Original Hammermill copy paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified contributing to “MR1 Performance” for paper and wood products under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
This fits your .
New (12) from $6.44 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Alexa Bill Planner
Bill Planner is the easier way to check, compare, and pay your utility bills with Alexa. With intelligent notifications, Alexa helps you keep track by letting you know if you're about to miss a bill due date. Try asking, "Alexa, what's my bill?" to get started. Learn More