|Manufacturer||International Paper (Office)|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||10503-1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8 1/2 in x 11 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||105031|
Hammermill Printer Paper, 20 lb Copy Paper, 3 Hole - 1 Ream (500 Sheets) - 92 Bright, Made in the USA, 10503-1
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
|Sheet Size||8 1/2 in x 11 in|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE IN USA - Hammermill copying and printing paper is 100% made in the USA, helping to support 2.4 million sustainable forestry jobs in America, including family tree farmers. Hammermill is more than just paper. See images
- 99.99% JAM-FREE GUARANTEE - You can trust Hammermill paper quality, guaranteed. Scroll down to view the Product Description for details. See images.
- OTHER PAPER OPTIONS – Scroll down to compare Hammermill print and copy paper for every purpose including PREMIUM presentation-quality color copy paper, cover-weight paper stock, glossy paper for photo printing, and 15 pastel shades of multipurpose copy paper
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY & ACID-FREE - Colors on Hammermill copy paper are 30% brighter; blacks are up to 60% bolder, and inks dry 3 times faster for less smearing. Acid-free Hammermill paper also prevents printing and copier sheets from yellowing over time to ensure long-lasting archival quality. See images
- RENEWABLE RESOURCE - Did you know you are helping to replant forests when you buy Hammermill paper? Original Hammermill copy paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, contributing to “MR1 Performance” for paper and wood products under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). See images
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) supports responsible forestry, which is a vital solution to combat climate change. Choosing FSC-certified products – whether furniture, building materials, paper, rubber, or textiles – helps protect forests, wildlife, clean water and supports the Indigenous Peoples, forest workers and communities who depend on them. Choosing FSC-certified products can also help to mitigate climate change by supporting responsible management of the world’s forests. For a better future, choose FSC.
The Hammermill Paper 99.99% Jam-Free Guarantee: You will not experience more than one jam in 10,000 sheets using Hammermill copy paper on your high-speed digital printer or we will replace your Hammermill paper purchase. We test more than 13.5 million sheets of paper every year to make sure that each sheet is consistent. Then we test our papers on all kinds of printer and copier equipment to ensure that our paper will work well for you, every time, on every machine. MAKE SURE IT’S ORIGINAL HAMMERMILL QUALITY: look for “Ships from and sold by Amazon” at the top of the page, under the product title. “It’s More Than Just Paper” to us and to millions of sustainable forestry workers across America, including American family tree farmers. Hammermill papers are made with renewable resources from certified sustainably managed forests. We want our business to last for generations and that means taking good care of our environment. This Hammermill copy paper is an economical paper for multipurpose print and copy use. It is available in 8.5 x 11 3-hole punched letter size paper, 8.5x14 legal size paper and 11x17 ledger size paper. Hammermill 20lb Copy is available in a single ream (500 sheets of paper) and in cases of paper-wrapped 5 reams (2,500 sheets) and 10 reams (5,000 sheets). Also available in Express Pack pallets, and truckloads. Choose from items listed at top of page in SIZE and STYLE NAME.
Compare with similar items
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall: B 1/2+