Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HERO Handheld Coffee Milk Frother Stirrer Stick Mini Mixer
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easily Coffee Brew | Produce milk froth made easy, no technical requirements, get creamy foams within 9s at the fastest, stimulate your creative coffee brewing.
- Multiple Speeds | 3 whisking speeds, low-speed gear is good for mixing egg liquid, stir the jam with mid-speed, high-speed gear is suitable for the milk frother.
- Convenience Design | Built-in battery and USB rechargeable, no drawstring plug. At any speed gear, press the ON/OFF button for 2s to turn off the frother.
- Wide Applications | 2 whisk heads, used for making the latte, cappuccino, milkshake, matcha, protein powders, fruit drink, egg, soups, dressing, etc.
- ElephantNum Service | We will provide product consultation, our 12-month worry-free warranty, and friendly customer service.
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Simple & Labor-Saving Milk Frothing
|Product Size||16.5×3×3cm, with whisk head length 27cm|
|Product Material||Stainless Steel + ABS|
|Charging Port||Micro USB|
|Battery||1200mAh Lithium Rechargeable|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll say first that this gadget works, but with some limitations. My first try at it, I used two eggs in a cup about four inches in diameter instead of a shallow bowl. I just stuck the whisk attachment in and turned the unit on. It bogged down in the eggs and then cut off. I haven't seen anyone commenting on the thing turning itself off. Must be a safety feature to protect the gadget itself. So I tried it again, not immersing the whisk quite so deeply. Gradually beating the egg instead of plowing right into it was the ticket. Then it did what I wanted it to: fully beat and homogenized the thick part of the egg white so that the entire mixture was uniform.
Someone's review I read when considering this mixer said they had a tough time getting the attachment(s) out of the unit. I suggest two things:
First, note that the attachment has a small tab on one side, corresponding to a notch on the receiving part of the mixer. Line these up for a proper fit. If you don't, the tab will make for difficulty getting the attachment on, which should alert you that something is amiss.
Two, when inserting the attachment, put your thumbnail between the unit and the attachment so it won't go down all the way, but will have a 1/32 or so gap. Then when you want to remove it, your thumbnail will go back in the gap and let you pry the attachment out.
If I had paid more than I did for this little mixer, I would have been disappointed. For the money, as long as I don't try to make it exceed its limitations, it was worth buying.
The rechargeable battery seems like a great idea, but in practice, it is has terrible battery life. I got about 3 to 4 cups of frothing before it is shot, where with an older (Aerolatte frother) that uses AA batteries I get at least 30 to 40 cups before the batteries need to be replaced. Also there is no warning that the battery is running low, and it takes a very long time to charge.
Overall I would not recommend.
I use this daily, only charged it when I first got it over a month ago. The different levels of controlled power is excellent. I cannot speak to how long it will last yet, but if I have an issue I will update my review.