How to Handle a Narcissist, Sociopath or Psychopath: Spotting the Differences to Set Yourself Free from Narcissistic/Toxic Relationships and Psychological Abuse Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
I hear this frustrated cry from abused people a lot.
I felt the same way when I was recovering from emotional abuse at the hands of a narcissistic/borderline psychopath. If you try and tell people who have no experience with a narcissist (there is no experience like being with a narcissist. It's not their fault they can’t understand) about it, they will either deny your experience, tell you you are exaggerating, or look at you like you were crazy.
“Maybe my ex is right, maybe it really is me....”
What you need now:
- Someone who has been through the same experiences you have and understands them from the inside.
- Someone who has the knowledge, training, education, and experience working on himself and others to lead you through the emotional shitstorm that breaking with a narcissist can create.
I can’t promise you that listening to this audiobook is going to be a “total cure”, but I can promise that if you apply yourself diligently, take notes, hear and rehear the chapters, and follow all instructions to the letter with a tenacious resolve to get better, you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first 24 hours and should see huge improvements within the first three days.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||4 hours and 11 minutes|
|Author||Dr. Theresa J. Covert|
|Audible.com Release Date||December 14, 2020|
|Publisher||GD Publishing LTD|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #65,490 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#67 in Personality Disorders (Audible Books & Originals)
#362 in Personality Disorders (Books)
#2,644 in Psychology (Audible Books & Originals)