- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock extra savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Happy Baby Organics Superfood Puffs, Variety Pack, 2.1 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Enhance your purchase
- Superfood Puffs: Parents, meet your pantry’s unsung hero Happy Baby Puffs are a melt-in-your-mouth Organic Snack fortified with Choline for eye & brain health Irresistible in taste & texture, they’re perfect for teaching babies tactility & self-feeding!
- Organic Snacks For Baby: Happy Baby goes beyond baby food with delicious, Superfood Puffs and freeze-dried yogurt snacks Babies may be ready for our delicious snacks when they can crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the ground
- Happy Baby: We provide organic, delicious options for your baby's nutritional journey; Happy Baby offers baby food pouches, organic cereals, teething wafers, baby snacks and more made for your little one
- Happy Family Organics: We are on a mission to change the trajectory of children's health through nutrition; We provide age and stage appropriate premium organic food products for baby, tot, kid, and mama
- Our Happy Promise: All products are certified USDA organic, made with non-GMO ingredients grown without the use of toxic persistent pesticides and in packaging made without BPA, BPS, or phthalates
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Parents, meet your pantry’s unsung hero. Happy Baby Puffs are a melt-in-your-mouth organic snack fortified with Choline for eye and brain health. Irresistible in taste and texture, they’re perfect for teaching babies tactility and self-feeding. Try this convenient variety pack with one container of each of our flavors.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Assortment Variety Packs
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 9 inches; 14.08 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 0 - 10 months
- Item model number : VARHP-6
- Manufacturer : Nurture, Inc.
- ASIN : B017DC7M8U
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings.
Happy Baby Products
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Judy D on August 21, 2018
We ordered this only to find out their sweet potatoes and carrot puffs was one of the top products with the highest levels of arsenic (Please do a search on google). I’m not telling anyone to boycott this product but just remind parents to do their research because arsenic is very dangerous for infants.
The reason why there’s an extra star is because I don’t want to ding this product as a whole since only a few of them were listed with high levels of arsenic. Again, I hope consumers can gain that confidence back by providing information on their products and what they are doing to prevent other dangerous metals from getting in infant snacks.
By M. Carpenter on March 7, 2020
They were "harder" than I was anticipating, more similar to the consistency of a fruit loop than a puffy cheeto, but my son has not yet had any trouble with gumming them. When we started trying them, I would break them in smaller pieces, but after about a week of doing that, I was giving him whole ones (they are about the size of cheerios, though some are a little taller).
As for taste, of the ones we've tried, they each taste fairly similar, with just a hint of the individual flavors of each (so kind of sweet-ish, like a pear or apple base, I think).
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.