Other Sellers on Amazon
Happy Gilmore [Blu-ray]
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.44 (55%)|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Adam Sandler stars as Happy Gilmore in the over-the-top comedy that scores a hole in one for hilarity. After his dream of stardom on the hockey ice melts, Happy Gilmore discovers he has a gift that could bring him glory on the greens. Trouble is, with his hot head and hard-hitting drives, Happy doesn't just play golf…he destroys it. With the help of a retired golfer (Carl Weathers) and hot publicist (Julie Bowen), can Happy perfect his game and tame his temper to win the tournament prize money? With unforgettable appearances by Bob Barker, Christopher McDonald and Kevin Nealon, this comedy favorite features non-stop laughs that are par for the course!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 5.3 x 0.35 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : MHV61106326BR
- Director : Dennis Dugan
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 32 minutes
- Release date : June 7, 2011
- Actors : Adam Sandler, Christopher McDonald, Julie Bowen, Frances Bay, Carl Weathers
- Dubbed: : Spanish, French
- Subtitles: : French, Spanish
- Producers : Robert Simonds
- Language : French (DTS 5.1), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), Spanish (DTS 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Studios
- ASIN : B001BA9FIG
- Writers : Tim Herlihy, Adam Sandler
- Country of Origin : USA
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Old school tradituonal golfers pre the Tiger Woods era tend not to like this because it's 'not realistic golf.' This is a classic Adam Sandler movie.
In short: this is not your typical goofy pant wearing and fat a** golf movie.
I do understand that this movie is 30 years old, but many people produce better youtube videos than this crap
Sandler is just not a funny 'comedian' then combine his lack of talent with poor cinematography and you have a highschool level skits, not a movie.
People might tell you the plot of this movie, and all the funny skits that are in this movie, but you still might not get it. I don't think I would have "gotten it" just by hearing a recounting of the plot. The script is funny, and it's a good vehicle, but the reason I have watched this movie over and over again is because Adam Sandler is SUCH a good actor. He makes you BELIEVE. Comedians never get enough credit for this, but in a movie like this one, which is really a pretty bizarre situation, it is his ability to take us into a mode of suspended reality that makes the movie work: he makes the incredible plausible. Bravo!
Top reviews from other countries
But, the two films are otherwise unrelated and not part of a series or anything so enjoy however you see fit.
Make no mistake, this film will crack you up!