- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Hasbro Gaming Monopoly: The Lord of The Rings Edition Board Game Inspired by The Movie Trilogy, Play as a Member of The Fellowship, for Kids Ages 8 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Enhance your purchase
|Sub Brand||Lord of the Rings|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.48 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MONOPOLY GAME: THE LORD OF THE RINGS EDITION: Protect the lands of Middle-earth from the armies of Mordor with this Monopoly game inspired by The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy
- RING OF POWER: Control the Ring and get special powers, but beware. The longer a player has the Ring, the more dangerous it becomes. Rolling the Eye of Sauron can make someone pay a heavy price
- MEMBERS OF THE FELLOWSHIP CHARACTER TOKENS: Play as Frodo, Gandalf, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Pippin, Merry, or Boromir
- PATH TO MOUNT DOOM: The player who has the Ring also moves a Ring Tracker along a line of circles on the gameboard toward Mount Doom. Lose or give away the Ring and the Tracker moves back to Start
- BOARD GAME FOR 2-6 PLAYERS: The Monopoly game makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids ages 8 and up, and a fantastic choice for game night with the family
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Monopoly Game for The Lord of the Rings Fans
Monopoly gameplay gets reimagined for The Lord of the Rings fans. The gameboard, artwork, cards, and gameplay are inspired by The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. The characters tokens represent 9 members of the Fellowship.
The Lord of the Rings Gameboard
Players build Outposts and Fortresses while moving around a gameboard featuring iconic The Lord of the Rings Middle-earth locations, Weapons, and The Shards of Narsil.
Control the Ring of Power
Players battle to take control of the coveted Ring of Power and move around the board with it placed on their character token. It grants special powers to its bearer, but could prove costly if that player rolls the Eye of Sauron! The player who has the Ring also moves a Ring Tracker on a quest to reach Mount Doom.
Action Spaces and Cards
Be prepared to pay up when landing on a Ringwraith or Gollum space. Follow the action noted on the Quest cards.
Gameboard, 9 Fellowship Character tokens, 1 Ring of Power, 1 cardboard Ring tracker, 28 Title Deed cards, 32 Quest cards, 32 plastic outposts, 12 plastic fortresses, 90 cardboard coins (50 silver coins, 40 gold coins), 2 dice, and game guide.
In the Monopoly Board Game: The Lord of the Rings Edition players imagine being in Middle-earth as one of the Fellowship. Buy properties to protect the lands from the evil armies of Mordor, and earn money by charging rent and by controlling the Ring of Power. It's a fun thing to do while staying at home and makes a great gift for kids ages 8 and up. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Eduardo on October 15, 2021
By Nima on January 16, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I will return and request a refund.
Reviewed in Canada on April 20, 2021
I will return and request a refund.