Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HAWKINS - F10 Hawkins Futura Hard Anodised Pressure Cooker, 5 L, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||2495 Grams|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Shielded safety valve
- Long lasting gasket
- Non-corroding hard anodized surface
- Pressure locked safety lid
- Stay cool handle
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Futura by Hawkins Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker
- A beautiful combination of form and function
- The double-thick base stays flat, heats evenly Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and Induction cooktops
- Hard Anodizing makes the pressure cooker absorb heat faster making it more energy-efficient
- Unique body with rounded sides for easier stirring, better visibility and easy removal of food
Compare with similar items
Hawkins Futura hard anodized 4. 0 liter pressure cooker• shielded safety valve• long lasting gasket• non-corroding hard anodized surface• pressure locked safety lid• stay cool handleneed more information on this product? Click here to ask.
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes a while to learn the way of the steam vent, but you will. I have a gas range, so it's easy to adjust the flame until the pressure cooker is just barely hissing. You do have to give it time to release pressure to check on the doneness of foods. I put a dishcloth over the vent and put the whole thing directly under the vent Hood. This is not recommended because you can get a steam burn, so be careful! I cook a lot and I just love this pot.
It will loose its all outer paint and shine if washed in dishwasher
Also putting the lid on is weird at first but you quickly get used to it.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyways be careful buying the pressure cooker and make sure it doesn't leak the steam.
I must admit this cooker has not spent even one minute hidden away in a cupboard. It is so intriguing and different that I leave it out on display when not in use. I love this cooker.
I can wholeheartedly and with no reservations recommend both this pressure cooker and the company. It was delivered to me ahead of schedule and it has pleased me every day since.