Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Her Deep Reverence: Pregnant by a Black Mafia Don (Black Mayhem Mafia Saga Book 2) Kindle Edition
- ASIN : B0961374B4
- Publication date : July 7, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 2871 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 208 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,104 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Style: African Ameri. Urban Mafia Romance
Dark Level: 0/5
Sexual Level: GOOD
Male: Quick Tempered & Sexy
Series: Book 2
Pages: loc. 2863
Kindle Unlimited: Nope
** MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**
I needed to list my disappointments. I was disappointed in this story, and even more so coming off the high of book 1. As much as Hassan was hot-tempered and out of control with his temper, this story was tame versus book 1 that gave me intensity.
1. That prologue, I think it went over my head. I felt it focused on Scarlett and Assad from book 1.
2. For 25% of the book, they were not together. I thought we would get to see a bit of how they meet and a bit of their history from Hassan’s and Vanna’s POV as we saw a little of it from book one. The story dove into them, not on speaking terms. So for me, it felt like it started in the middle and missing half the story.
3. Based on the title, I don’t feel like it lived up to the story, the way I thought it was going to go down in my head (that’s my fault for assuming). I was hoping we would see a little of mafia activity. One of the allure of book 1 was the mafia drama that was unfolding. Also, Vanna wasn’t pregnant until 55% of the book. So based on the title it did not feel like a strong storyline. This book was really about Hassan and his dickkie.
4. I was not feeling the direction the story went into along with the climax of the story. Like seriously, Hassan had me tripping like, huh!! That excuse was weak.
My 3 star is because I really like the chemistry between Vanna and Hassan when it’s good.
Sex scenes were satisfactory for me. I enjoyed them because you could feel their connection.
I enjoyed seeing Scar and Assad and all the Black family. As predicted from book 1, we saw how Scar’s pregnancy played out, which should have been in book 1. Nevertheless, they definitely added to the story.
Not what I was expecting and needed more.
TRIGGERS: domestic altercation dealing.
****I don’t equate these stories to real life. It’s about personal taste and what you would or want to tolerate with the books you read. I know we all have different opinions and preferences with what we read. I based my book reviews on my preferences and what I like, and while these preferences may not be the same for others, I hope this review was still helpful.