Heritage Travelware Lincoln Park 20" Carry-On Luggage Lightweight Hardside 4-Wheel Spinner Cabin Bag Travel Suitcase, Indigo Navy, Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-directional 4-wheel spinners allow for smooth, 360-degree movement over any surface.
- Durable ABS exterior and tear-resistant, fully-lined interior help to protect your belongings.
- Spacious interior features double sided packing, garment restraints, and a zipper pocket.
- Retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle extends 41-inches for easy use.
- Bottom and top grab handles allow for easy lifting.
- Main compartment zipper features a small loop that can fit a TSA lock or pad lock for extra security.
- Meets most U.S based & international airline carry-on size requirements and fits into most overhead bins.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pack all your travel essentials with ease in this Heritage Travelware ‘Lincoln Park’ Collection 20-inch lightweight hardside 4-wheel spinner carry-on cabin bag suitcase. This dependable carry-on suitcase is loaded with amazing features including a spacious fully lined tear-resistant interior, a large U-shaped zipper pocket for double sided packing, and garment restraint straps to hold your clothes in place. Luggage features self-repairing coil zippers meant for long lasting use. Boasts a lightweight construction to help you adhere to airline weight restrictions to avoid unneeded airport fees. Features multi-directional 4-wheel spinners that provide smooth 360-degree rotation over any surface allowing you to travel with ease. Features a sturdy and dependable locking retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle that extends 41 inches tall and is conductive for simple one-handed use. Comfortable bottom grab handle and flexible top handles allows for easy lifting. Carry-on size designed to meet most U.S. based & international airline carry-on size requirements and to fit into most airline overhead bin compartments. A modern yet traditional carry-on suitcase, perfect for travelers whom value both function and fashion. Backed by a manufacturer 10-year limited warranty against defects. ★ 20” Carry-On Overall Dimensions (Including Handles & Wheels): 22” H x 14” W x 9” D. ★ 20" Internal Packing Dimension’s: 20” H x 13.5” W x 8.5” D. ★ 20" Product Weight: 6.4 lbs. ★
From the manufacturer
Heritage "Lincoln Park" Luggage Collection
By: Heritage Travelware
This stylish luggage collection features sleek, colorful ABS exterior, lightweight construction and 4-wheel spinner wheels that allow for smooth 360 degree movement over any rough terrain. Interior features a large U-shape zipper pocket that allows for double sided packing along with zipper accessory pockets and garment restraint straps to hold clothes in place. Suitcase also features self-repairing coil zippers, and a sturdy aluminum locking retractable push-button trolley. The carry-on suitcase was designed specifically to meet most U.S. Based airline size requirements and fit into most airline overhead bin compartments. Features top and side grab handles to make maneuvering the luggage and lifting the luggage into overhead bins easier. This Heritage Lincoln Park collection is the perfect fashion-forward, feature-rich, luggage for travelers who value both style and function.
- Rose gold
- Cobalt Blue
- Light silver
- Indigo Navy
- Eden Green
- 20” Spinner - 22.0” H x 14.0” W x 9.0” D, 6.4 lbs
- 24” Spinner - 28.0” H X 19.75” W x 11.25” D, 8.8 lbs
- 28” Spinner - 31.5” H x 22” W x 12.0” D, 10.6 lbs
- Mesh garment restraint
- Fully lined interior
- 4-wheel spinners for 360 degree movement
- Top and bottom grab handles
- Retractable telescopic trolley handle
Stylish, colorful ABS exterior with fully lined, tear resistant, interior to protect your valuable belongings. Lightweight construction helps you adhere to airline weight restrictions and avoid unneeded airport fees
Multi-Directional 4-Wheel Spinners
Allow for smooth movement in any direction, and over any rough surface, for complete mobility free-weight rolling, relieving any pressure from your arms while on the move
Spacious Compartment Interior
Features garment restraint straps to hold your clothes and contents in place and a large zipper accessory pocket. Front lid features a large U-shaped zipper pocket allowing for double sided packing
Retractable Push-Button Handle
Sturdy locking retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle conductive for simple, one-handed use.Collapses down in one smooth move for compact storage when not in use.
Heritage Brand - "Always More To Explore"
Heritage product was first launched in 1983. Heritage prides itself on quality product that is easy on your wallet. We stride towards reliable product for a reason: It doesn’t matter whether you’re headed to the office or the airport, when you’re on the move you pack with purpose. We don’t fill our briefcases and suitcases with every little thing. We pack the essentials, the favorites, the things most important to the journey we’re about to embark on. Which is why it’s all the more important to ensure they’ll be safeguarded by reliable product like our Heritage product.
- Adaptable – We adjust our product to meet the ever-changing needs of the marketplace and customer.
- Humility – We are constantly asking ourselves, “How can we do this better?” We understand that questioning the status quo can’t lead you anywhere but forward.
- Respect – We honor the ideas and viewpoints of each other, our customers, and our clients. We value others by considering their opinions and treating them with patience and sensitivity.
- Passionate – We lead by example and with enthusiasm. We inspire each other to meet and exceed our customer expectations every day.
- Working Together – Our greatest strength lies in the power of our team. We listen carefully and actively seek out the ideas and input of each other.
- Excellence Every Day – We are experts who are committed to the highest standards of quality in everything we do and never settle for doing less than what is possible.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When we switched to flying with American earlier this year, we played hell trying to find a hardshell luggage that was small enough to meet their ridiculous criteria for a carry on. With the handle, this piece skirts the edge of "acceptable", so we brought a backup just in case it had to be checked while we were at the airport. Fortunately, she's flown on 6 different flights with American, and she has been able to use this as a carry on for all but one, and that was because it was a smaller craft with no overhead storage. Even after being tossed about, it's no worse for the wear. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a small piece that fits some of the newer dimension requirements for airlines.
By Hannah Leigh on November 7, 2017
By Andy on September 23, 2015
Don't purchase this. Shoddy construction resulted in both zippers breaking (in different ways/places!) the VERY FIRST time it was checked (vs. carry-on) luggage (which was its second use - returning from vacation). Extremely disappointing. Will work to see if we can get it fixed by manufacturer, but as an Amazon recommended item, it should have better construction.
1) Easy to maneuver because of the wheels.
2) Visually It looks very nice
3) Looks to carry a 1 to 2 weeks worth of luggage depending on the individual.
4) There are 3 handles to grab on, which is really good for moving the bag however you'd like.
1) It feels super cheeeeeap. I feel that after one trip through the airport It will crack or dent on the bag (As we know luggage is tossed everywhere.)
2)The handle towards the top of the bag is a bit loose and wobbles around. (Concerning)
3) The bottom handle by the wheels looks like it will break off if there is too much weight as you move it.
Finally Conclusion: Is it worth the estimated ~$70 I paid, at the moment NO but I obviously have to use it first before I can make a fair assumption. I will say that I will no longer buy travel luggage over amazon everrrrr again. I would advise anyone to go in person to buy luggage so that you can feel the quality.