Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Heritage Travelware Lincoln Park 20" Abs 4-Wheel Carry On Luggage, Charcoal, 2-Piece Backpack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Luggage and backpack with stylish matching exterior and fully lined, tear-resistant interiors.
- Multi-directional 4-wheel spinners allow for smooth, 360-degree movement over any surface
- Luggage's spacious interior features double sided packing, garment restraints, and a zipper pocket
- Backpack features a padded laptop pocket & padded tablet pocket to hold most laptops with up to a 16-inch screen.
- A rear exterior trolley strap on the back of the tote fits over most luggage trolley handles for hands-free carrying.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pack all your travel essentials with ease in this Heritage Travelware ‘Lincoln Park’ collection 20-inch lightweight hardside expandable 4-wheel spinner carry-on suitcase. This dependable carry-on suitcase is loaded with amazing features including a spacious fully lined tear-resistant interior, a large U-shaped zipper pocket for double sided packing, and a garment restraint strap to hold your clothes in place. Features self-repairing coil zippers meant for long lasting use. Boasts a lightweight construction to help you adhere to airline weight restrictions to avoid unneeded airport fees. Features multi-directional 4-wheel spinners that provide smooth 360-degree rotation over any surface allowing you to travel with ease. Features a sturdy and dependable locking retractable push-button telescopic trolley handle that extends 41 inches tall and is conductive for simple one-handed use. Comfortable bottom grab handle and flexible top and side handles allows for easy lifting. Carry-On size designed to meet most U. S. based & international airline carry-on size requirements and to fit into most airline overhead bin compartments. A modern yet traditional carry-on suitcase, perfect for travelers whom value both function and fashion. Overall dimensions includes handles and wheels. 20" Carry-On Overall Dimensions: 22. 0” H x 14. 0” W x 9. 0” D. 20" Packing Dimension’s: 19. 5” H x 13. 5” W x 8. 5” D. 20" Weight: 6. 4 lbs. Backed by a manufacturer 10-year limited .
From the manufacturer
Heritage "Lincoln Park" Luggage Collection
By: Heritage Travelware
This stylish luggage collection features sleek, colorful ABS exterior, lightweight construction and 4-wheel spinner wheels that allow for smooth 360 degree movement over any rough terrain. Interior features a large U-shape zipper pocket that allows for double sided packing along with zipper accessory pockets and garment restraint straps to hold clothes in place. Suitcase also features self-repairing coil zippers, and a sturdy aluminum locking retractable push-button trolley. The carry-on suitcase was designed specifically to meet most U.S. Based airline size requirements and fit into most airline overhead bin compartments. Features top and side grab handles to make maneuvering the luggage and lifting the luggage into overhead bins easier. This Heritage Lincoln Park collection is the perfect fashion-forward, feature-rich, luggage for travelers who value both style and function.
- Black + Black Backpack
- Charcoal + Black Backpack
- 20” Spinner - 22.0” H x 14.0” W x 9.0” D, 6.4 lbs
- Laptop Backpack - 17" H x 12" W x 6" D, 2.3 lbs.
- Mesh garment restraint straps in the luggage
- Both pieces include a fully lined interior
- 4-wheel spinners for 360 degree movement
- Top and bottom grab handles on suitcase
- Retractable telescopic trolley handle
- Backpack features several storage pockets
- Padded laptop compartment holds most laptops with up to a 15.6" screen
- Rear exterior trolley strap on the backpack makes for easy carrying
Multi-Directional 4-Wheel Spinners
Spacious Luggage Interior
Rear Trolley Strap
Heritage Brand - "Always More To Explore"
Heritage product was first launched in 1983. Heritage prides itself on quality product that is easy on your wallet. We stride towards reliable product for a reason: It doesn’t matter whether you’re headed to the office or the airport, when you’re on the move you pack with purpose. We don’t fill our briefcases and suitcases with every little thing. We pack the essentials, the favorites, the things most important to the journey we’re about to embark on. Which is why it’s all the more important to ensure they’ll be safeguarded by reliable product like our Heritage product.
- Adaptable – We adjust our product to meet the ever-changing needs of the marketplace and customer.
- Humility – We are constantly asking ourselves, “How can we do this better?” We understand that questioning the status quo can’t lead you anywhere but forward.
- Respect – We honor the ideas and viewpoints of each other, our customers, and our clients. We value others by considering their opinions and treating them with patience and sensitivity.
- Passionate – We lead by example and with enthusiasm. We inspire each other to meet and exceed our customer expectations every day.
- Working Together – Our greatest strength lies in the power of our team. We listen carefully and actively seek out the ideas and input of each other.
- Excellence Every Day – We are experts who are committed to the highest standards of quality in everything we do and never settle for doing less than what is possible.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When we switched to flying with American earlier this year, we played hell trying to find a hardshell luggage that was small enough to meet their ridiculous criteria for a carry on. With the handle, this piece skirts the edge of "acceptable", so we brought a backup just in case it had to be checked while we were at the airport. Fortunately, she's flown on 6 different flights with American, and she has been able to use this as a carry on for all but one, and that was because it was a smaller craft with no overhead storage. Even after being tossed about, it's no worse for the wear. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a small piece that fits some of the newer dimension requirements for airlines.
By Hannah Leigh on November 7, 2017
By Andy on September 23, 2015
Don't purchase this. Shoddy construction resulted in both zippers breaking (in different ways/places!) the VERY FIRST time it was checked (vs. carry-on) luggage (which was its second use - returning from vacation). Extremely disappointing. Will work to see if we can get it fixed by manufacturer, but as an Amazon recommended item, it should have better construction.
1) Easy to maneuver because of the wheels.
2) Visually It looks very nice
3) Looks to carry a 1 to 2 weeks worth of luggage depending on the individual.
4) There are 3 handles to grab on, which is really good for moving the bag however you'd like.
1) It feels super cheeeeeap. I feel that after one trip through the airport It will crack or dent on the bag (As we know luggage is tossed everywhere.)
2)The handle towards the top of the bag is a bit loose and wobbles around. (Concerning)
3) The bottom handle by the wheels looks like it will break off if there is too much weight as you move it.
Finally Conclusion: Is it worth the estimated ~$70 I paid, at the moment NO but I obviously have to use it first before I can make a fair assumption. I will say that I will no longer buy travel luggage over amazon everrrrr again. I would advise anyone to go in person to buy luggage so that you can feel the quality.