- File Size: 9912 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (April 14, 2020)
- Publication Date: April 14, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B085T2P2JV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,775 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $6.00 (35%)
The Honest Enneagram: Know Your Type, Own Your Challenges, Embrace Your Growth Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $10.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: 1. I do wish there was a test at the beginning to take to help determine your type. I already had an idea about mine, but I can see the benefit of having this included. 2. The content is readily available for free on the author's Instagram. I felt like I was rereading it because I had already seen the content on IG. I wish all of it was brand new, exclusively in the book alone.
A few highlights for me:
* In just a few paragraphs, her explanation of subtypes and lines helped me understand the nuance of these concepts in a way that pages of text from other sources had only made more cloudy.
* The enneagram bingo was fun and actually quite helpful to help me understand the different perspective and motivations of the various types, including mine.
* The H.O.N.E.S.T. framework is a simple and memorable way to grow self-efficacy with self-compassion. It gave me some ideas that I can put into action immediately and provided more than a few insights to mull over.
I imagine I’ll return to this book from time to time as I continue my life’s journey and as I continue to understand how to use the enneagram to enrich my life and understand others with greater empathy.
I recommend The Honest Enneagram to anyone who is curious about the enneagram, whether you’re just dipping a toe in the water or you’ve taken the plunge.
Take the test and then pick this book up. You won't be sorry!
It is easy to digest and serves as an amazing resource to learn about all the types. It is easy to flip back and forth to different types so you are not stuck reading from front to back.
Sarajane offers incredibly helpful advice to help you not only grow but feel at home in your own skin and not feel ashamed of who you are, rather embrace your strengths. Sarajane also provides tools for accessing other parts of your personality that with strengthen you further.