Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Hope for Each Day Morning and Evening Devotions Hardcover – June 11, 2012
Enhance your purchase
Beginning and ending your day with a daily devotional can be a game changer. Leading inspirational author and pastor Billy Graham shares words of wisdom and inspiration for hope-filled living with 730 devotions in Hope for Each Day: Morning and Evening Devotions.
This special morning and evening devotional will help readers:
- Stay close to the Lord throughout the day
- Help readers prepare their hearts and minds for what lies ahead
- Assist readers with processing the day’s events every evening in the presence and fullness of His grace
Whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a gift, Hope for Each Day: Morning and Evening Devotions has:
- Easy-to-read devotional text with Scripture references
- A gorgeous cover and helpful ribbon marker
- A presentation page for thoughtful gifting
About the Author
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
- Publisher : Thomas Nelson; Reprint edition (June 11, 2012)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 140418970X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1404189706
- Item Weight : 1.8 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.13 x 1.75 x 7.38 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #29,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This would be a wonderful book for any adult. Because of the beautiful cover and sturdiness it would also make a nice family heirloom to pass down through the generations.
There are two devotions for each day a very short piece of Bible scripture followed by Billy Graham's passage. I like that each one is short but full of insight. This mostly does not careful analysis just clear statements from the word of God and Billy Grahams thoughts on that passage. The analysis required is of your own heart and life.
I also love that the cover is beautiful
I have owned several devotional books over the years but have rarely found one that I looked forward to using on a regular basis and sharing with others. Hope for Each Day is the exception.