Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.69
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Housbay Glow Small Alarm Clock Radio for Bedrooms with 7 Color Night Light, Dual Alarm, Dimmer, USB Charger, Battery Backup, Nap Timer, FM Radio with Auto-Off Timer for Bedside（White）
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.8 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3 IN 1 CLOCK RADIOS WITH DIAL DIMMER】- Glow is an alarm clock, nightlight, and FM radio, all in one. Customizable nightlight color, brightness, alarm sound, volume level. Glow also features a variable dial display dimmer that allows you to set it as bright or dim as you wish easily
- 【NIGHTLIGHT & RADIO WITH AUTO OFF TIMER】- Glow provides 7 color nightlight with 5 level brightness to add an element of charm to your bedroom. Plus a radio for bedtime music to enjoy a soothing and pleasant bedtime before sleeping. You can also set sleep timer to turn off both nightlight & FM radio automatically
- 【DUAL ALARM WITH 3 WAKE UP SOUNDS】- GLow provides dual alarm to wake you up with your favorite radio station, built-in beep sound or birds chirping. The alarm volume is adjustable and it increases in volume slowly so that it doesn’t startle you awake
- 【UNIQUE LIGHTED BUTTONS & NAP TIMER】- The lighted in-the-dark buttons, perfect for when you want to adjust the volume and such at night without having to turn on any harsh lights. Glow also features a nap timer, just push a single button to set a nap from 10mins to 120mins without having to reset your regular alarm programs
- 【OUTLET POWERED AND REAL BATTERY BACKUP】- Glow is outlet powered and can be backup with 3*AAA batteries (battery is not included). Glow stays fully functional, time will show and your alarm will still wake you up in the morning while running off batteries. Buy it you will love it !
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- It’s a simple oval machine with a gloomy white face. The display itself is clear and visible, with dimmable options so you can make sure that your alarm doesn’t distract you too much when you’re drifting to sleep.
- More than just a standard FM radio alarm clock, Glow comes with 7 colors nightlight so that you can listen music from radio and use it as a prefect mood light when you’re laid in bed.
DUAL ALARM & Nap TIMER
Glow features dual alarms to choose from, so you can set different options for your daily routine. There’s also have the option to choose what kind of sound wakes you up. The adjustable sleep, and nap timer are all there to help you have complete control over how you wake up.
FM RADIO & AUTO OFF TIMER
Glow comes with FM radio that means you can listen to your favourite radio stations in daily life. There’s also the option to adjust volume for bedtime, with a function that automatically turn off your audio when reach the end of the sleep timer.
7 NIGHTLIGHT COLORS
Glow provides 7 color nightlight with 5 level adjustable brightness from totally dark to nice bright. You can use it as a prefect mood light and set the sleep timer to automatically turn off nightlight when you’re laid in bed at night.
THE SILICONE MATERIAL
For those worried about loud noise in night when you press the button, the top setting button of Glow comes with silicone material, differ from many other cheap clicky plastic button, it has nice touch and lower noise when you press.
LIGHTED- IN-THE -DARK-BUTTON
The buttons for setting are situated on the top of the Glow, so you can find them easily when you’re half-asleep. What’s more, there have lighted -in- the- dark button, which means that even if in night, you can find the actual setting button when you need to adjust.
|Time Format||12/24 hour|
|Digit Size||0.8 inch|
|Display Size||2.87 inch|
|Alarm Duration||9 minutes|
|Display Brightness||0-100% Dimmable|
|Alarm Volume||3-16 levels adjustable|
|Sleep Timer||10-30-60-90-120 adjustable|
|Product Dimension||4.8 x 2.44 x 2.44 inch|
|Product Weight||7.76 oz|
|Power Input||DC 5V|
|USB Output||DV5V 1A|
|Nightlight Brightness||5 levels adjustable|
|Radio Volume||0-16 levels adjustable|
|Battery Backup||3x AAA batteries( not included)|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Problem 2: it doesn’t ALWAYS turn off after 30 minutes. One time it stayed on well over 45 minutes as I listened to the radio on a day I didn’t need to get up. Today it turned off.
*Problem 3: the listing for this clock randomly got all its reviews and questions wiped away a day or two ago. There were hundreds of reviews for this previously. Now only 5...which means something shady is happening.
*Positive 1: the brightness is fully controllable
*Positive 2: the sound is nice and loud (but controllable as well) (although fair warning: the bird sounds are way quieter on the same volume level as the other two)
Pretty bummed about this clock, thought it would meet my specific needs I searched a long time for but it doesn’t. Honestly if it weren’t for the turning off, I would love it. But this is also the second version of this clock I had, the first one I had to return for a replacement because the alarm never went off in the first place.
By Tom on January 12, 2021