- File Size: 20666 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks Wonderland (September 3, 2019)
- Publication Date: September 3, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B086BV9VCV
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,041 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $2.00 (25%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
How to Catch a Dinosaur Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|Age Level: 4 - 10||Grade Level: P - 5|
Kindle e-ReadersFire Tablets
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "The Second Home" by Christina Clancy
"A sure-footed ode to the strength of family, the depth of loss, and the power of forgiveness." - J. Ryan Stradal Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
About the Author
Andy Elkerton is a children's book illustrator based in the United Kingdom.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But my 2yo loves it, so I'll stick with 3 stars.