- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
How to Own Your Own Mind Hardcover – January 1, 2018
Enhance your purchase
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
From the Publisher
How to Own Your Own Mind by Napoleon Hill
Another classic work of Dr. Hill is ‘How to Own Your Own Mind’ which shows the way to stabilise your mind and achieve success in life.
- Napoleon Hill’s timeless classic, Think and Grow Rich, has the distinction of being the best read self–help book of the twentieth century. Not so well known is how Hill earned his livelihood before he wrote ‘Think and Grow Rich’. Another classic work of Dr. Hill is ‘How to Own Your Own Mind’ which shows the way to stabilise your mind and achieve success in life. As Dr. Hill repeatedly emphasised, action is critical to success. But you must think before you act or your actions will be wasted.
- These timeless chapters about the importance of thought before action will prove to be very instructive in helping you attain your own Definite Major Purpose. To do so, you must learn how to own your own mind, and this book will tell you how to do it.
- Analysis of Chapter One.
- Andrew Carnegie’s Views on Organised Thinking.
- Andrew Carnegie’s Analysis of Controlled Attention.
- How to Own Your Own Mind.
He began his writing career at age 13 as a ‘mountain reporter’ for small town newspapers and went on to become America’s most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hill established the Foundation as a nonprofit educational institution whose mission is to perpetuate his philosophy of leadership, self-motivation, and individual achievement.
The Path to Personal Power
Foundations for Success by Napoleon Hill & Judith Williamson
Foundations are essential for success in all walks of life. They provide the fundamental support that buildings, people, and organizations need in order to continue to grow. Without a firm footing at the beginning of any enterprise, few projects, people, or programs will succeed. Henry David Thoreau states: “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
The Law of Success
The Law of Success is a precursor to famous motivational author Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. Hill was well known for researching what made millionaires different from the common man, or what it is that is required as an essential to achieve success in one’s goals.
Power of Positive Action
The present book Power of Positive Action is written by renowned motivational speaker, self-help books writer and public speaker – Napoleon Hill. This book aims at serving the readers as a reading mentor which would continuously guide them to take correct positive actions at correct time and succeed in life.
- Publisher : Prabhat Prakashan (January 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 226 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352664361
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352664368
- Item Weight : 12.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.63 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #312,790 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many people are incredulous about Hill’s work and the Laws of Success. Christians and other spiritual believers think it contradicts their religious tenants. I assure you it does not. It works very well in the Christian faith.
What I’ve come to know and some might argue but it wouldn’t change my mind so don’t even try.
When God created our universe He created three sections. First is the physical world. This is the world explained by physics. Most of these physical laws I personally don’t fully understand or understand them at all but my ignorance doesn’t hinder my use of them. Such as the law of lift, or the law of displacement.
Second, is natural law. It is here all around us operating everyday just like the physical world. One principle of natural law seems to be universally discovered no matter what country or era. The Law of reciprocity. Some call it Karma, Christians say you reap what you sow. Others still might say, what goes around comes around.
Then above all is the Spiritual world. And here I’ll stop.
Frankly, this one is much better than Think & Grow Rich in laying out what you need to do in getting both your mind and habits aligned to achieve your goals. After ingesting the material in this work, I now understand how to use Think & Grow Rich with far greater precision and personal profit.
Top reviews from other countries
Read Joseph Murphy book on the subconscious mind. Good honest book.