How to Think Critically: Question, Analyze, Reflect, Debate (The Critical Thinker, Book 6) Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Science-backed directives to think critically, make smarter choices, and become a seasoned fact-checker.
You’ve been manipulated before by advertising tricks. You’ve overlooked important details and made mistakes in your thinking. You haven’t been fast enough to detect opportunities and others snatched them from you. We’ve all been in these scenarios. But we don’t have to stay there. Transform your thinking to solve complex problems, overcome obstacles, discover opportunities, and think more clearly and accurately.
How to Think Critically is not your average “change your thoughts change your life” book. It is a step-by-step manual that presents the core principles of critical thinking and gives practical guidance on how to re-program yourself for deeper insights and a more conscious living. Here you will find research-proven, actionable tools that will help you to apply critical thinking practices immediately until they become a habit.
Improve your understanding and gain mental clarity.
Albert Rutherford is an internationally best-selling author whose writing derives from various sources, such as research, coaching, academic and real-life experience.
Ask better questions to find more accurate answers and draw more profound insights.
- The essential steps in developing critical thinking skills.
- What deep thinking and analysis really look like.
- How to debunk cognitive shortcuts, manipulations, and biases.
- Evidence-based practices for optimal decision-making.
- How to avoid marketing manipulations and make optimal decisions.
- How to ask questions that are free of subconscious suggestions.
- Tips for creative thinking - reasoning by analogy.
Start developing better critical thinking skills today by listening to How to Think Critically!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||2 hours and 14 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||July 21, 2021|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #108,745 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#352 in Social Psychology
#1,503 in Medical Cognitive Psychology
#1,664 in Medical Social Psychology & Interactions
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s very well foot noted, and I think anyone interested in learning to do more non-biased analysis on just about any topic would enjoy this book. I think parents of teenagers, in particular could use it.
I studied it to teach it.