|Standing screen display size||2.8 Inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $85.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HuddleCamHD USB Conference Cameras with PTZ Control - Webcams for Zoom Video Conferencing (10X, Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Optical Zoom||10 x|
|Maximum Focal Length||47 Millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||4.7 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||2.95 Pounds|
|Screen Size||2.8 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Frame Rate:30fps 1920 x 1080
- Lens Zoom:10X Optical Zoom f=4.7 47mm F1.6
- Video CMOS Sensor:1/2.8 CMOS, 2.1 Mega Pixel
- Pan Movement:359
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Designed with a wide variety of conferencing setups in mind, the HuddleCamHD 10X-USB2 is ideal for small to medium sized conference rooms using a Mac or PC computer with web-based video conferencing / live streaming software. HuddleCamHD cameras are the perfect cameras for professional video conferencing. Designed with a wide variety of conferencing setups in mind, there is a HuddleCamHD solution that will work for any situation. Offering superior quality at an affordable price, the entire HuddleCamHD line of cameras is easy to setup and ready to use in a matter of minutes. All HuddleCamHD cameras have been designed for plug and play compatibility with web-based video conferencing software such as: Skype, GoToMeeting, WebEX or Zoom. Enjoy seamless integration even with live streaming applications such as Facebook Live. The 10X-USB2 features a crisp 1080p video feed. Features Frame Rate: 30fps 1920 x 1080 Lens Zoom: 10X Optical Zoom f=4.7 – 47mm F1.6 Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.8” CMOS, 2.1 Mega Pixel Pan Movement: ±359° Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 45° Presets: 64 Presets Video Signal: USB 2.0 Field of View: 7°(tele) to 57° (wide) Power LED: Blue LED to signal power Control: IR, RS-232, & RS-485 Color: White Warranty: 2 Years parts and labor
WE ONLY SHIP TO SINGAPORE.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, when I called customer service they were very friendly and helpful even though they couldn't get the camera to work for me. They basically told me that in order to do what I need I would need to upgrade to the 10x version of the cam that goes over USB 3.0. I would do that if we had the money at this time!
1) I paid for a new HuddleCam, but I got a customer RETURN product. How do I know! The mounting bracket was in a sandwich bag and one of the cords was not professionally wound.
2) When I plugged the camera in for the first time, it did its start-up dance and when it was all over the camera was facing backward, instead of forward and center in the home position. I unplugged the camera and plugged it back in hoping the camera would recalibrate and work how it should, but again after it did its start-up dance it ended up in the wrong position facing backward. I used the remote to turn the camera to the center, then tried to continue the rotation through the whole 350 degrees but it wouldnʻt pass the midline and the blue light just kept blinking. I unplugged it, then I manually turn the camera to see if it was stuck or free moving. As I tried turning it pass the centerline it made a click sound like I unlocked something. I plugged it in and it started working as it should. I used it to teach a couple of classes but now it's not working again. It does not want to pass the centerline. Good thing I bought the ASURION PROTECTION PLAN because now I need to use it.
1) Plug and play
2) 10x Zoom capability: Being able to focus on my hands and close-ups of body and pressure points were great.
3) Pre-sets: Being able to set up different focal points, and being able to access them easily with 2 clicks is awesome
4) Clear picture until you zoom in ridiculously close, then gets a little pixelated.
5) Automatically adapts brightness and focus in different lighting.
6) Capable of changing settings, but I don't know how to and never got to use it yet because I wanted to make an appointment with HuddleCam to get a personal session on how to use my camera to the fullest. I will do it after I take care of business with ASURION PROTECTION PLAN.
Overall I wish it was working how I seen on the You Tube Videos because I like the camera and I was wavering between a 2 or 3 star review rating because I didn’t even have it for a month and it broke. But I like the product that if it was working maybe I would buy 2, but we’ll see after the protection plan business
If you’re a small business and on a pretty tight budget, at $400.00 this is a real bargain when it comes to PTZ conferencing cameras.
The initial problems I had with the HuddleCamHD 3x PTZ camera were mostly self-made. Since it comes with a remote I started pushing buttons and I pushed the wrong ones. The remote will accept up to 3 cameras. I my zest at pushing buttons, I either pushed the button for camera 2, or maybe 3. After my pushing buttons frenzy, I could not get the HuddleCam to work (period) and at first I did not know why. After visiting the user manual and finally figured it out. Once I selected the camera 1 button the HuddleCamHD came back to life.
Economical ($400.00). You won’t find a PTZ camera anywhere that I know of at this price.
Works great with programs like Skype for video conferencing.
Can be used with most video encoders for live streaming or creating videos. I do know it works well with vMix live video encoder.
HuddleCamHD 3x can be setup by just about anyone in a few minutes
USB (2.0) connection will allow for use with older computers that do not have USB 3.0. Note, the HuddleCamHD is however backward compatible to USB 3.0.
Camera best used in small conference rooms or studios
360 degree rotation so it can pick up the entire room
The HuddleCamHD 3x does not accept bright lighting well. It works best in subdued lighting; like the type of lighting found in most conference rooms.
Short zoom. Don’t expect this camera to work for large conference areas.
The lens is a trade-off for the price of the camera. It is not a super high-quality lens as found in PTZ cameras costing much more. One thing you may notice is colors are not quite true.
USB 2.0 vs. higher priced USB 3.0 PTZ cameras as a rule produce much better video.
HuddleCamHD-3XG2 USB 2.0 PTZ 1080p Video Conference Camera - Black