I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
What if making one tweak to your day-to-day conversations could immediately improve every relationship in your life?
In this three-hour, conversational listen, you'll discover the whats, whys, and hows of one of the most valuable (yet surprisingly little-known) communication skills - validation.
Whether you're looking to improve your relationship with your spouse, navigate difficult conversations at work, or connect on a deeper level with friends and family, this book delivers simple, practical, proven techniques for improving any relationship in your life.
Mastery of this simple skill will enable you to:
- Calm (and sometimes even eliminate) the concerns, fears, and uncertainties of others
- Increase feelings of love, respect, and appreciation in your romantic relationships
- Quickly resolve, or even prevent, arguments
- Help others become open to your point of view
- Give advice and feedback that sticks
- Provide support and encouragement to others, even when you don't know how to "fix" the problem
- And much more
In short: this skill is powerful. Give the principles and practices in this book a chance and you'll be amazed at the difference they can make.
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||2 hours and 45 minutes|
|Author||Michael S. Sorensen|
|Narrator||Michael S. Sorensen|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||August 16, 2017|
|Publisher||Autumn Creek Press|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #1,477 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#18 in Marriage & Long-Term Partnerships
#22 in Communication & Social Skills (Audible Books & Originals)
#31 in Communication & Social Skills (Books)
Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2021