|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 15 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||3612|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3612|
|OEM Part Number||3612|
|Cover Included||PRO COMPRESSION TESTER|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
INNOVA 3612 Compression Tester - 4 Piece Kit
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.37 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to perform compression tests to help identify damaged pistons, worn rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets
- Works on conventional, electronic, and computerized domestic and import vehicles
- Features 2-1/2-inch dial face with Bourdon tube meter and dual-calibrated scales which read 0-300 P.S.I. and 0-2100 k.P.a.
- Includes 15-inch rubber hose, side release valve and adapters (12mm, 14mm and 18mm)
- Can also be used for motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, and marine applications
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The INNOVA Compression Tester Kit is a diagnostic tool which can help you identify damaged pistons, worn rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets. It works on conventional, electronic, and computerized domestic and import vehicles. It features a large 2-1/2-inch dial face with accurate Bourdon tube meter movement, dual-calibrated and color-coded scales which reads 0-300 P.S.I and 0-2100 k.P.a. It has a 15-in high-pressure rubber hose which is oil and grease resistant, a side-release valve which allows repeated tests without disconnecting the hose, and 14mm and 18mm adapters that fit most vehicles. A 12mm adapter is also provided which can be used for most motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles and marine applications.
From the manufacturer
INNOVA 3612 Compression Tester
- Large, easy-to-read 2-½” dial face with dual-calibrated and color-coded scales
- 15” high pressure rubber hose with 14mm and 18mm adapters
- Side-release valve allows repeated tests without disconnecting the hose
- Heavy-duty Bourdon tube meter movement
- A 12mm and 14mm adapters are also included for broader applications such as motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and watercraft
- Quick disconnect fitting for easy installation
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works great and pretty accurate from what I can tell.
Comes with an assortment of different fittings for different plug types.
UPDATE 8/3/17: The gauge now registers 45 psi when not in use. It has never been dropped or abused and started doing this when I attempted to use it for the first time in a few months. In addition to the gauge being wrong, it also leaks air pretty profusely giving false readings on cylinders. I use a friends unit to compare to this, and it is way off, both in initial reading, with a 45 psi adjustment, as well as holding pressure. It worked great at fist but did not last. I guess I will need to go with a more expensive unit.
the one you need for this is the Inova 3614 which has that adapter'
I really wish people would not comment on a product and what it is capable of without knowing for sure.
Top international reviews
If your looking to buy a used powersport toy, its worthwhile to check compression to make sure your not buying a worn out engine that needs work
Used it on a Seadoo 787 motor to test compression (150 psi target)