|Standing screen display size||2 Inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition Portable & Compact Ultra HD 8MP USB Camera for Professional Visual Presentations and Communication — Webcam for Conference Calls, Distance Learning, Remote Work.
Enhance your purchase
|Has Image Stabilization||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Form Factor||Handheld, Compact|
|Item Weight||0.74 Pounds|
|Screen Size||2 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Outstanding image quality: IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition comes with an 8MP Sony CMOS image sensor for exceptional performance in noise reduction and color reproduction. Capture details of your materials in Ultra HD resolution up to 3264 x 2448
- 2-in-1, Document Camera and Webcam: Flip the camera head of DO-CAM to switch back and forth between Document sharing and ‘face to face’ communication. Use the Flip Button to have the right image orientation at all times.
- Lightweight and compact: Being the lightest on the market at 0.74lbs (335g), and having the size of a handheld pencil case, DO-CAM is convenient to use, store, and carry around.
- The utmost stability and flexibility: All of DO-CAM's interconnected sections are fully adjustable to capture your content at different heights, angles, and orientations. A cable holder has been incorporated to store the attached cable.
- UVC Camera compatibility: DO-CAM is USB Plug & Play compatible with MAC, PC and Chromebook. Use it with IPEVO's Visualizer software and any other third-party software of your choice.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Professional communication that goes beyond words!
IPEVO DO-CAM’s 8MP Sony CMOS image sensor allows exceptional image quality and performance.
As simple as a "Show & Tell"
Be it in person or remotely, present visual elements with style and ease. Keep your audience engaged even when you are miles apart.
Folds Flat to Go!
Featuring a unique folding mechanism and support structure, DO-CAM is ultraportable at only 0.74lbs and the size of a pencil case. The perfect solution for at-work or on-the-go users.
|Mac (minimum)||macOS 10.10 & above with i5 CPU 1.8 GHz or higher|
|Mac (recommended)||macOS 10.10 & above with i5 CPU 2.5 GHz or higher|
|Windows (minimum)||Win 7 Service Pack 1 & above with i3 CPU 3.20 GHz or higher|
|Windows (recommended)||Win 10 with i5 CPU 3.40 GHz or higher|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In a non-covid year, most teachers want to use a document camera to project to their class. To do so with this one, you need a chromebook or computer of some kind. You can't directly project from this document camera the way you can from those I mentioned at the top. You connect it to a computer and display it on the computer and then project the computer's screen. I have used it with a chromebook and a Windows 10 laptop. Thoughts...
The IPEVO Visualizer app for Chromebook is a stripped down version of the Windows app. While the document camera says it's capable of 4K resolution, my Chromebook only allowed 640x480. I think that might just be the output or display limitation of that chromebook. I also couldn't adjust the brightness. Even with those caveats, I still liked the camera. It adjusted to low-light well. Colors are vivid. Text is clear. It autofocuses with every little movement, but it does so quickly, and it's not too obtrusive. I would still glady use it this way.
Then I used it with the Windows app, and LOVED it. The higher resolution allowed (1920x1080) really made an impact. Sharper text for sure. The Windows app allows brightness adjustments and exposure lock so that it doesn't re-adjust every time I bump my cart or the camera.
I really appreciate the way the camera folds up compactly in case we have to go fully remote again during this school year.
If you're unsure about it, you can download the IPEVO apps for free and test them out with your webcam just to see what it's like a little bit. Just know that the doc cam probably works better than the webcam.
The focus is automatic and works great. The quality is high both as a document camera and the webcam.
When folded, it fits into my pocket; it is very portable.
I have tried several webcams and document cams since the transition last March to online teaching due to covid-19; I returned them all and kept this one.
By Erin on November 7, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
I am a teacher and have been slowly improving my home learning provision and wanted to upgrade my projector I use as mine was quite poor. I decided on IPEVO due to the advertising they have been producing recently and the quality of reviews.
- Purchase & Delivery -
Rest assured that even though this product is from a third-party seller, it is fulfilled by Amazon and swiftly arrived. The price is somewhat higher than its sister DO-CAM product for the same offering, but it is the creator edition after all and I got it on a 25% discount. Brill!
[Purchase and Delivery Rating = 5/5]
- Appearance -
IPEVO DO-CAM Creator's Edition is stylish and look the part. Its size is excellent for it use and sat perfectly on my desk. It can easily be carried in a laptop bag or back sack and transported wherever it is needed.
[Appearance Rating = 5/5]
- Setup -
Setting up smooth sailing. It is plug and play! It was detected by macOS easily and I was able to add it to Zoom/OBS etc. You can download additional software for Mac on the Mac App Store or from the IPEVO website for Windows. This allows for additional interactions with the DO-CAM such as zoom, freeze frame, manual focus etc. Great software. Be aware, the USB cable is short but I did have an extension cable handy.
[Setup Rating = 4/5]
- Use -
Coming to use the IPEVO DO-CAM I was initially impressed with the image quality. You can move the head up and down quickly and to the desired location. You can get a wide view of an A4 or maybe A3 document (pushing it) if needed and it has a handy button on the side to rotate the image if needed.
However I started to find while testing the product that the IPEVO DO-CAM was not outputting at 30 fps at 1080p setting. I was getting bad motion blur within the images on any movement on the camera. I compared this to another product which outputted at 1080p 30 fps and you could see a clear difference in quality.
[Use Rating = 2/5]
- Conclusion -
Whilst this movement lag at 1080p will not be an issue for most people, the fact that my camera was not outputting correctly was a deal breaker to me. This could be a fault with the IPEVO DO-CAM interacts with macOS, my specific Mac or it was a faulty unit. Because of this issue, I decided to return the product for a refund as I decided to do my projector setup a different way for now.
The premise of the IPEVO DO-CAM is fantastic, the workmanship on its design is wonderful and the quality of the camera for static viewing is great and I can see this helping many teachers with their lessons remotely and in the classroom. It just hasn't met my ever so high standards as I like to do handwriting and show children movement of the hand etc and I can't have motion blurring when 1080p 30fps shouldn't have much of this.
[Overall Rating = 3/5]