Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
IRRESISTIBLE - SPRING INTO LOVE (Irresistible Romance Book 7) Kindle Edition
- ASIN : B08SWFH93Y
- Publisher : Tammysdragonfly Publishing (February 23, 2021)
- Publication date : February 23, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 6504 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1201 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #57,996 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) TWO HEARTS IN RETREAT - Tamara Ferguson
2) BELIEVE IN ME - Natalie Ann-Real good story. Caden, 36, an overachiever and perfect in every way almost let his ambition to be the best in everything kill him. High blood pressure, an ulcer, and no balance in his life took a toll on his health and he passed out in front of his two bosses. Taking a good look at his life he decided to get more balance in his life, eat right and exercise. He also needed to change his work life and he did. He got a promotion but he stepped down to an office that moved at a slower, smoother pace. He meets Sarah an OR nurse when he cut his hand with a box cutter. He was immediately attracted to her and he does a little light flirting as she tends his hand. This is their start to a happy ending. A good read. I definitely recommend it.
3) BAYOU MARDI GRAS - Suzanne Jenkins
4) THE SHERIFF'S TROUBLE - Cynthia Cook-
5) WINDSWEPT LOVERS - Alicia Street-
6) SAILING AWAY PLANS - Mona Risk -Dr. Steve Winston, a widower with his own successful practice is bored with his life. His children are grown and on their own. He has traveled some and has found a place he wants to move to. St. John Island in the Caribbean is calling to him. He is meeting some opposition from his kids and his employees because they don't want him to move. The area needs a doctor and he is just the guy to fill the slot. Lillian is a widow with one grown son. She has worked for Steve for over 15 years and has been in love with him for years but he has no idea. There is a bit of drama as these two find their way to a happy ending. A good, entertaining read. It is a bit sexy if that is an issue for you. I definitely recommend it.
7) THE SEAL'S TEMPTATION - Jacquie Biggar-
8) WHISKEY COBBLER - Jen Talty -
I was not paid for these reviews. I am not a writer nor do I know one. I am not kin to any of these authors. I am a reader and this is my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. 3/1/2021.
The one I read is by Jacquie Biggar and titled 'A SEAL's Temptation'...A five star read for me for multiple reasons.
Magdalina Holt (Maggie) is a DEA agent , Frank Stein was a member of SEAL Team Five and a Chief Petty Officer in the US Navy, Retired. There are several other fellow SEALs that are with him. Add into the mix a most interesting character, Amanda Rhinehold, SAC, with her unique style of leadership and this is off to a surprising beginning.
Toss in a group called the Renegade Resolvers, a fundamentalist right wing group hell bent on complete evil and the plot thickens. The setting takes place mostly at the ranch that Chief Frank Stein owns...
Agent Maggie has had terrible experiences at the hands of being held captive and needs to have rest and relaxation to heal herself. It appears that the ranch Frank Stein owns will enable her to get rid of some demons...Loved the stallion, Orenda, and also think Frank is indeed a horse whisperer.
Lots more in this one and the author has managed to describe the brotherhood perfectly that exists between members of a SEAL team...HOOYAH for that..
The addition of romance offers the reader some respite from the action throughout the novel... When that love buy strikes, it strikes fast...oh, my goodness..
Excellent character development, plot well written and the setting on the ranch will make the reader long for a ride on a horse.
Most highly recommended.
The rest of the set will provide me with hours and hours of reading pleasure so am looking forward to reading
Maggie Angel's love-lorn friend Katrina comes to stay at Cypress Cove. She soon meets and falls for a hunky fisherman, Alphé Beaumont, who's separated from his wife Lola, but sharing the family home, so he can be with their children.
What secret is later revealed about two of the children? How does Alphé feel about Katrina?
The women invite Alphé to join in the Twelfth Night revels at Maggie's home, with neighbours, families and friends. Interesting characters and the tangles and romantic challenges they encounter at Maggie's Bayou Cottage.
Alphé's wife Lola, has started an affair with a man almost old enough to be her father. Steve's working to fix his marriage to Annie and is supporting his Mom in going to AA and start on the road to recovery. Other characters impact to cause changes in relationships throughout the community, in different ways
Love has a way of popping up where least expected, as Queen of Romantic Suspense, Suzanne Jenkins, superbly tells in her intriguing new book, Bayou Mardi Gras...read it in the incredible value-for-money collection of delights, Irresistible: Spring Into Love, for lots of unputdownable romantic adventures!