Safety WarningContains: milk, soy.
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
IngredientsIdaho Potatoes, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed, Sunflower), Whey Powder, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Maltodextrin, Mono And Diglycerides, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dehydrated Garlic, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Spice, Artificial Color, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Parsley Flakes, Dipotassium Phosphate, Lecithin, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium Guanylate And Inosinate, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Silicon Dioxide
DirectionsTear notch for easy opening.
Homemade Taste Every Time®.
Stove top directions.
1. Measure 2 cups boiling water into serving bowl*.
2. Add pouch of Idahoan® potatoes all at once, using a fork to moisten all potatoes. Let stand 1 minute.
3. Stir well and serve.
All microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted.
1. Measure 2 cups cold water into a microwave serving bowl.*
2. Stir in pouch of Idahoan® Potatoes.
3. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Stir well and serve.
*For a creamier or thicker texture, add more or less water.