Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Inclusive Ninja : An Anti-bullying Children’s Book About Inclusion, Compassion, and Diversity (Ninja Life Hacks 17) Kindle Edition
Inclusive Ninja shares how we can all be an advocate of inclusion.
Find out what happens in this diverse, anti-bullying book about inclusion and diversity.
Life is tough. But so are you!
The new children's book series, Ninja Life Hacks, was developed to help children learn valuable life skills. Fun, pint-size characters in comedic books easy enough for young readers, yet witty enough for adults.
The Ninja Life Hacks book series is geared to kids 3-11. Perfect for boys, girls, early readers, primary school students, or toddlers. Excellent resource for counselors, parents, and teachers alike.
Collect all the Ninja Life Hacks books and sets. To download fun, free printables, visit the author's profile!
About the Author
- Promote a growth mindset and problem-solving
- Cultivate self-confidence
- Help them deal with difficult emotions and feelings
- Prepare them for life's challenges
Thank you for purchasing this book. We would be so grateful if you took a minute to leave a review.
- ASIN : B08BTFXCNV
- Publisher : Grow Grit Press LLC (June 24, 2020)
- Publication date : June 24, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 11339 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 33 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #259,558 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don’t care about straight As as much as how they treat other people. That is how people will remember you. They may not remember what you said or did but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2022