- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Independence: Book One of the Legacy Ship Trilogy (The Legacy Fleet) Paperback – October 6, 2016
Enhance your purchase
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 6, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 374 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1539389340
- ISBN-13 : 978-1539389347
- Item Weight : 14.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.94 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #870,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I am not going to outline the plot.
2. I am not going to comment on the Characters in the story.
3. I will tell you if I enjoyed the story or not and if I would recommend it or not.
So with the above in mind I must say that I not only enjoyed the book, but it fed my addiction to this series and I highly Recommend it to anyone readed that has gotten this far in my review, you should love it.
I waited until I had finished Book 6 in the Series to write any reviews, so you will see this at least four more times and I recommend all 6 books in the Series.
Top reviews from other countries
The plot defies a synopsis other than 'overwhelming alien forces meet do-or-die hero'. The plot twists, many totally unexpected, produce layer upon layer of development, within a traditional space opera, making a gripping read. At times I paused in order to work out how the latest twist actually worked, because I was sure that...Masterful misdirection, masterful story.