|Item Weight||1.23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 1.8 x 1.6 inches|
|Power Source||Wired Electric|
|Amperage Capacity||20 Amps|
|Included Components||GFCI Outlet 20 Amp + Decor Wall Plates + Screws|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ANKO GFCI Outlet 20 Amp 4 Pack, UL Listed, LED Indicator, Tamper-Resistant, Weather Resistant Receptacle Indoor or Outdoor Use with Decor Wall Plates and Screws
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.2 x 1.8 x 1.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GFCI Outlet - Constructed with premium high-impact resistant thermoplastic materials and rational structure design, ensures superior strength and durability. it a single gang GFCI electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Safe electrical GFCI outlet tester with TEST and RESET buttons and LED Indicator is designed to meet local and national electrical codes.
- Safty - The ANKO GFCI USB Outlet meets UL-Listed YGB-095WR, 20 Amp, 125 Volt, 60HZ. Tamper Resistant Receptacle prevents young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets. For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault, provides continuous ground fault protection.
- Weather Resistant - Constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, temperature, and UV resistance, preventing discoloration and aging, ideal for outdoor & indoor use. Ground fault circuit interrupter GFCI outlets are required in kitchens and bathrooms and within 25 feet of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to prevent electrical shock in areas subject to moisture.
- Self Test - Two Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status. If the indicator (LED) glows green, you have installed the GFCI receptacle correctly and it is working properly. The GFCI outlet automatically conducts a Self-Test(the red light will blink once) every 40 seconds to ensure the GFCI is continually working. When the GFCI receptacle reaches the end of its' life the red indicator will turn on, it reminds you to replace the outlet in time.
- Easy Installation - The GFCI receptacle can be easily installed in the electric box as little as 10 minutes by following our detailed instructions. Unbreakable polycarbonate decorator wall plates, screws and complete installation instructions included.
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
Provide a simple, permanent solution for preventing common childhood shock and electrical burn injuries.
Designed with enhanced corrosion and UV resistant components, weather-resistant receptacles are for extra durable use in outdoor location.