4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bopai Intelligent Increase Backpack and Anti-Theft Laptop Rucksack with USB Charging Business Laptop Backpack for Men Water Resistant College Backpack, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INTELLIGENT INCREASE DESIGN - This backpack has smooth zippers on the back side. Once pull on the intelligent zipper, the invisible compartment will show up and equipped with extra 50% of space. .
- PORTABILITY - The back sleeve design allows the backpack to slide over the luggage handle for easy mobility during traveling.
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - An invisible zip pocket on the back to place your iPhone, keys and wallet conveniently.
- WATER-RESISANT - This backpack is made of water-resistant microfiber leather and durable ballistic nylon materials.
- PROTECTIVE FUNCTION - Roomy backpack (11.8’’ L * 5.9 ‘’ W * 17.3’’ H) with laptop compartment (lined with soft flannel) protects 15.6’’ Laptop and iPad.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Business and fashion style for your daily needs. Attractive shape than before.
Increase 50% extra space for traveling backpack. Double roomy capacity.
USB CHARGING PORT
External charging unit provides safe electricity to your phone. ( POWER BANK not included )
High Quality Making
Easy zipper with fancy decoration.
More In Details
Good materials and comfortable design.
Stabilization Easy Strap
Perfect for luggage pull rod, hands free travelling
Water Bottle Holder
Nice Inside Design
|Business Laptop Backpack||Laptop Backpack||Travel Laptop Backpack||Leather Laptop Backpack|
|USB Charging Port||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Laptop Compartment||15.6 inch (max)||15.6 inch (max)||15.6 inch (max)||15.6 inch (max)|
|Capacity----Weight||22 L------2.8 pounds||23 L------3 pounds||30 L------2.7 pounds||20 L------3 pounds|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use a lot of backpacks and am picky about organization; capacity; deep side pockets with zippers and enough width; and long straps. This bag looks very professional and has a lot of great organizational features. I'd never heard of this manufacturer before, but I'm impressed with the quality and design of this pack. Some highlights:
+ The straps are plenty long - I'm always amazed at the stubby little straps provided on some laptop bags. I'm tall, and the long straps fit well.
+ There is a "secret compartment" on the back of the pack, which is ideal for passports, extra cash, etc. while traveling.
+ The side pockets are nice and deep for power supplies, glasses, and so forth.
+ The small top compartment (high up on the front of the bag) is roomy enough for several sets of earbuds, and the charging case for my Jabra earbuds)
+ The laptop pocket is well padded, plush, and I can fit two laptops in it with no issues (Dell XPS 13 & Lenovo Yoga 920).
+ The mesh-enclosed compartment (faces the laptop sleeve) was something I didn't think I'd like, but I am able to tuck several zipper pouches of cords and accessories in there, keeping a streamlined look / feel of the bag.
+ I added a "Lifeboat" battery pack to the bag and it works great with the USB charging port that is built-in.
+ I'm not detailing all the pockets here, but there are a ton of them.
The profile photo I included is of the bag fully-packed. One of the reasons I replaced my old bag was that it got too thick to fit easily under the plane seat. That isn't the case here - the organization keeps my gear from bunching up at the bottom of the bag.
I haven't had this bag long enough to give the durability 5 stars, so I've given it 4 - it seems durable and well-made.
Bottom line - I'm glad I bought this bag.
this is certainly a customizable backpack/briefcase that should accommodate everyone using it!
Loads of neat compartments and great capacity. I bought the 36L version to be able to carry two laptops (a 13" MBP and a 15" Asus PC), together with a stack of associated cables & connectors. It's been crammed full and carried in anger - all without breaking a strap or zip.
I don't intend to have it so heavily packed all the time, but it was reassuring to know that it didn't fail when the going got tough. Great product - if you're toying with getting one, just pull the trigger!
Top international reviews
- The straps that are used to tightened are a bit long and aren't good at staying in place. After a day or so I need to readjust.
- The zipper tags are a too long and too easy to open. I'd prefer them smaller and not so easy to casually open.
- The zips are not waterproof. The overall material seems to be water resistant, but water will get in via the zips.
- While the main space is great, it could be a centimetre or two larger so that the laptop section doesn't intrude into the mesh section.
Overall, I'm happy with this backpack.
I would recommend for sure
Arrived before the ETA.