Intex Easy Set Up 10 Foot x 30 Inch Pool
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10 ft diameter x 30" (2.5 ft) height. No filter pump is included with the pool. A filter pump would need to be purchased separately.
- Very easy to set up, no tools needed
- Super easy set-up! Ready for water in 15 minutes!
- Set-up & maintenance DVD is included
- Water capacity: 1,018 gallons (3,854 L)at 80% full
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy to set up and no tools required. Liner is supported by inflatable top ring while the pool goes up by itself as the water level rises. Pool has convenient drain plug for easy emptying. Side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability, two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.Please contact customer support on 0333 400 4548.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Steps to Fun:
1) Pool arrived (we live in Hawaii).
2) Picked up black thick plastic tarp at Lowes in the painting section and a 21' hose cheap hose extension (pool going farther away from the house than regular hose will accommodate).
3) Surveyed the backyard for most flat area. Because our yeard isn't 100% flat, we have a sort of higher area, and that's easier to get in the pool, which is good for lots of interesting reasons.
4) Obviously it's a big blue plastic bubble in the backyard so placement of it so it was important, we made the best decision between flat and out of the way.
5) Laid out the tarp.
6) Stretched out the pool over the tarp.
7) Placed hose inside, turned on full blast.
8) Stayed in the pool to work out the kinks in the plastic flooring - attention to keeping it flat is a good idea or you end up with flaps on the bottom where the plastic didn't stretch out.
9) Final hour, got out of pool and let it fill up, checking periodically. Didn't know exactly how full to fill it so I went on the low-side.
First time we used it, we had 5 friends in and we all thought it was a blast. We're putting in a "real" pool next year, and while this one is just for fun, I have to say it accomplishes "almost" everything a real pool would.
A new notes:
1) Buy the plastic pool cover - it keeps the water warm and bigger debris out of the way
2) INVEST in the pool pump - or you'll be cleaning it with a strainer every single day for an hour before you "want" to get in
3) I found both the chemical testing kit AND the test strips efficient - depends on your math levels
4) INVEST in the chlorine floating thing - it works (read up on how to SHOCK a pool 'cause until you figure out your chemical balance, you'll be wanting to FIX the water - this was our first pool and I had to figure out the chemicals
5) Read everything Intex has on the pool - they have very helpful information
6) Fits 1 raft or 2, but you can't turn around with 2. We also bought the blow up drink caddy, that's a lot of fun. We put in color solar floating lights too.
There's no end to the fun we're having in Hawaii with this silly plastic blow up circle. Enjoy an Aloha ...
Tips: get chlorine tabs and a floating dispenser, a skimmer, and most important you need a higher volume pump, so the rink dink vacuum works. The filters can be sprayed clean and will last 6 weeks each, or longer. 3 will get you thru the summer just fine. I also have to treat for Ph a couple times because of my location, so a decent pool check kit is also required. If you do less than the preceding, you'll have problems. The pool must be attended to every day, no short cuts.
It's an excellent pool.
Top international reviews
In my ignorance I didn't purchase a cleaning kit so unless you want to continually keep refilling the pool make sure you get one (Chlorine tablets etc)
Slightly disappointed that water depth is only 2 foot...the described 2.5 feet includes the inflated ring.
However it is a great pool to cool off and float around and surprisingly big
Por no hablar del flotador que se desinfla desde el primer día el cual inflo una vez cada 2 días.
Soy una persona cuidadosa que llevo 3 años con la misma depuradora y estas cosas me dan mucha rabia por mi y por mi hija que ahora ya no puede bañarse.
Espero solución por parte de Amazon porque esto es vergonzoso.
I bought this as a replacement for our family holiday to Spain. (Thanks Covid-19) If you’re drunk enough, and the sun is hot enough, it can be convincing.
I blew the ring up with my very own set of lungs because I couldn’t be bothered to search the garage looking for a bike pump that would probably turn out to be bitterly disappointing anyway. It was easy to do by mouth. Then I set it up all by myself at 6am and it was a cinch. It filled in less than 2 hours. No rips, holes or pops.
I chuck in some baby bottle sterilising tablets at night and then cover it with tarp.
The kids love it but they scream and splash constantly which is my idea of hell when I’m trying to drink wine in my deck chair.
As pools go, this one is nothing short of fantastic. Get one.
I bought this to replace the Aldi Crane pool. This one is slightly bigger and took around six hours to fill.
As with my last pool, they are a bit of a faff to set up as you need to spend a while smoothing the base to avoid creases. It’s easier if you let it sit in the sun to soften it up a bit. Also, I recommend using a compressor to blow the tube up.
This was definitely easier to empty than the last pool I had. The valve is much lower and only about 1/2 an inch remained when I left it to empty overnight. Again, this is better than my last pool which took at least a day and the valve was much higher. You need to take this into account when buying a pool because, unless you are a strongman, it is horrific trying to get that last bit of water out as you have to lift the pool.
In short, this is a great pool and I’m pleased I spent the extra few pounds on this one.
Beim füllen darauf achten, dass der Pool wirklich gerade steht und das man den Boden schön glatt hat, sonst hebt sich der Rand nicht gleichmäßig und der Pool steht schief bzw man kann ihn nicht so hoch füllen wie in den Massen angegeben.
Das größte Problem ist der Luftring.
Ohne Vorwarnung verliert dieser schlagartig Luft. Konnte kein Schaden entdecken, hielt ohne Massnahmen nach dem erneuten aufpumpen wieder min. 14 Tage. Ärgerlich ist halt das mindestens 80 % des Wassers weg gelaufen sind. In den Nächten wo der Ring Luft verloren hatte, gab es einen Wetterumschwung. Temperatursturz von 15 Grad. Da ich wie geschrieben keine Loch oder andere Beschädigung finden konnte und ohne weitere Maßnahmen die Luft erneuten aufpumpen hielt bin ich etwas skeptisch.
Habe jeden Abend die Luft kontrolliert. Ring war fest wie am 1. Tag nach dem aufblasen, dann ohne Grund mit einmal weg. Wenn man länger was davon haben will und Wasser sparen will sollte man sich lieber einen Pool mit festen Wänden kaufen.
No le doy 5 estrellas porque las boquillas negras qué salen para la depuradora son demasiado blandas y se sale el agua un poco cuando depuras.
It has survived a few weeks outside even with a bbq party including 8 kids!
We’ve used our trampoline’s cover instead of buying one and it worked fine.
I would advise anyone to buy the mushroom dispenser for the chlorine tablets and to also put a shocker (bunch of chemicals) on the first day.