- Paperback: 237 pages
- Publisher: Argo Brothers (May 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1946755745
- ISBN-13: 978-1946755742
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introducing MATH! Grade 1 by ArgoPrep: 600+ Practice Questions + Comprehensive Overview of Each Topic + Detailed Video Explanations Included | 1st Grade Math Workbook Paperback – May 1, 2019
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Comprehensive Math Practice for Grade 1
Our award-winning math workbooks are designed to help students master various math topics they will encounter throughout the school year. The Introducing Math! workbook series is ideal for parents looking to use supplementary workbooks at home to strengthen their child's foundational concepts.
This workbook is also ideal for teachers looking to use this workbook as a classroom resource. Our workbooks are aligned to state standards and is used nationwide by public, charter, and private schools. Teachers can easily locate common core state standards for each question in the workbook.
Furthermore, our workbooks come included with access to our website argoprep.com where parents, teachers, and students can find important resources. One of the digital features we offer is free access to video explanations to each and every problem in the workbook. In order to access the free video explanations, simply create an account at argoprep.com and once logged in click on the "Free Workbooks Explanations" button located on the left-hand side and locate your workbook.
From the Author
Our Introducing Math series workbooks are divided into chapter units. The main difference in this workbook is each topic has an overview so students can learn about the topic they are about to practice. Students are provided with an overview followed by a practice example and then led by practice questions. Students also have ample space to show their work. Similar to the Common Core series, all of our Introducing Math workbooks come with detailed video explanations taught by an instructor for every question in the workbook that can be accessed on our website. The video explanations to the workbook are always 100% free with the purchase of any of our Introducing Math series workbooks.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last year our school district (Acton, Massachusetts) adopted new policy to completely get rid of homework in elementary school. As many of parents I have concern about it. We started doing math homework by ourselves.
We tried several math workbooks including Kumon (pretty boring), and my daughter find out that Introducing Math! by ArgoPrep is the best one. Here is her thoughts about the book (I think it is the best review since it's been writing by 7.5 years old kid):
- This book is pretty good. I love pictures, they are funny. Some of them just messed up, which makes them even funnier.
- I like doodle on the side of my homework, and there is a lot of doodling in this book.
- There is also a stuff you can trace from page to page.
- It is endless possibility of math and learning.
- This is a very good paper. The cover is smooth and rubbery, I like to touch it.
- I like the white paper a lot. (Many workbooks including the ones they use in school have a yelow-ish cheap paper ~ mom)
- I like to flip deep into the pages I didn’t write in yet, and see what is going to happen next. I like to flip through to get more fresh paper (this is the best hope she gave me, thank you, book! ~ mom).
- It helps me to know what math is because it calls “Math!”
- It is easy to read and most of the time I understand what it is trying to say.
- I usually do two pages a day, or one page in a morning and one page in the night.
- If I will rate it from one to 10 I’ll give it a 9. ~ by Alice.
So, we put 5 stars (9 is very close to 10).
We bought 4 books from this company, from 1 to 4 grade, and we are looking forward to doodle (and do Math!) in all of it!
This is honestly my first time I see such a good work done to make math book for kids! We both enjoyed to do homework with this book! I LOVE IT !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!!
1. Size (its not small and tiny workbook)
2. Space (child have enough space to write and reason their thoughts)
3. Video Explanations (this is an amazing concept, all 600 questions has video tutorials)
4. Illustrations (Space and alien theme is very appealing to kids.)
5. Amount of topics covered.
Perfect addition to book - video explanations and they are absolutely free (online).