|Print List Price:||$18.99|
|Kindle Price:|| $11.00 |
Save $7.99 (42%)
|Sold by:|| JOHN WILEY AND SONS INC |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Investing in Commodities For Dummies Kindle Edition
Do you know how commodities stack up against other investment options? Investing In Commodities For Dummies is a straightforward resource that provides an in-depth look at what commodities are and how they might prove beneficial to your portfolio. This approachable reference covers the basics on breaking into the commodities market while dispelling myths and sharing a wide range of trading and investing strategies. Simply put, it spotlights the opportunities on the commodities market while leading you away from the mistakes that have plagued other investors. Use this text to understand how to diversify your portfolio, measure risk, and apply market analysis techniques that guide your decision-making.
Commodities, including oil, silver, gold, and more, play an important role in everyday life. Because they hold such a steady role in today's world, many investors have found them to be a reliable component of a well-rounded portfolio. Depending upon your current investment portfolio and your financial goals, it might be a great idea to add commodities to your strategy.
- Understand how to break into the commodities market and start trading immediately
- Diversify your portfolio to protect your assets to meet your financial goals
- Minimize the risk associated with your investment strategy while maximizing profits
- Track commodities indexes and use this knowledge to make informed investment decisions
Whether you're an amateur investor or you're simply looking to expand your investments, Investing In Commodities For Dummies is a fantastic guide to adding commodities to your investment strategy!
From the Inside Flap
- Break into the commodities market
- Diversify your portfolio
- Minimize risk and maximize rewards
- Start trading and making informed decisions
Get the straight scoop on commodities!
Commodities markets can be complex, but this friendly guide gives you all the information you need in plain English, showing you what commodities are and how they can benefit your investment plan. You'll learn to analyze the market, measure risk, and make wise decisions about your investments.
- Get the facts explore the specifics of futures, equity markets, managed funds, and physical commodity purchases
- Boost your energy explore investment opportunities in crude oil, natural gas, renewable and alternative energy sources, and energy companies
- There's gold, and more learn what to look for in gold, silver, platinum, steel, aluminum, copper, and other metal markets as well as mining companies
- Plan your approach examine your investment goals and look at the best ways to include commodities in your portfolio
Open the book and find:
- How to track commodity indexes
- Translations of commodities terms
- What to consider when planning your portfolio
- Alerts to protect amateur investors
- Advice on investment analysis
- Tips on choosing managers, brokers, and accounts
- Ten great market indicators
About the Author
Amine Bouchentouf is a registered investment advisor, a member of the National Association of Securities Dealers, and a partner at Commodities Investors, LLC. A world-renowned market commentator, he has appeared on media in the US, the UK, France, the United Arab Emirates, and Brazil.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B016GPY06M
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (October 9, 2015)
- Publication date : October 9, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 2664 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 259 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #544,857 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: