The Invisible Web: An Invisible String Story Celebrating Love and Universal Connection Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
From the author of the million-copy-selling phenomenon The Invisible String comes a moving companion title about our connections to each other, to the world, and to the universe.
For more than twenty years, the modern classic The Invisible String has helped hundreds of thousands of children and adults understand that they are connected to the ones they love, no matter how far apart they are. Now, the author of that bestselling phenomenon uses the same effective bonding technique to explain the very best news of all: All of our strings to one another are interconnected in the Invisible Web.
"It breathes as we breathe, pulsating all over our Earth, the single heartbeat of life and love. And do you know what that makes us all? One Very Big Family!"
This uplifting inspirational title for all ages puts the concept of "six degrees of separation" into a new context that urges listeners to recognize, respect, and celebrate their infinite, unbreakable bonds with the entire human family.
Don't miss the other books in The Invisible String series:
- The Invisible String
- The Invisible String Workbook
- The Invisible Leash
- You Are Never Alone: An Invisible String Lullaby
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||10 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||April 05, 2022|
|Publisher||Little, Brown Young Readers|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #461,673 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#9,678 in Children's Values Books
#29,360 in Audiobooks for Children
#40,602 in Children's Friendship Books