Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Italian Conversations for Beginners: 150 Italian Dialogues with Translation and Reading Comprehension Exercises (Learning Italian Vol. 2) (Italian Edition) Kindle Edition
Do you want to learn how to speak fluent conversational Italian, but don’t know where to start?
We get it — Italian is a romantic language and you want to spice up your verbal skills. You’re not alone!
There are approximately 63 million people in the world speak Italian as their first language, 3 million as a second language, and a hundred thousand others who want to learn it!
Like all other languages all over the globe, Italian has a very distinct style that is best learned through immersion, as well as mastering commonly used phrases.
So, how do you get started?
Get Italian Academy’s 150 Italian Conversations for Beginners! With the help of this guide, you’ll have authentic Italian words EFFORTLESSLY rolling off your tongue in no time!
Over the course of this comprehensive guide, you will:
- Effortlessly learn using 150 real-life dialogues in both Italian and their EXACT English translation for maximum absorption
- Fully immerse yourself in 10 different chapters filled with REAL-WORLD scenarios in restaurants, travel, services, entertainment, and a lot more
- Easily compare Italian and English words using a vocabulary table at the end of each chapter
- Skillfully apply what you know using 3 GREAT exercises to maximize on your learnings
- Achieve CEFR level A2 to B1 in NO TIME using UNIQUE, yet PRACTICAL language learning strategies
And so much more!
Other Italian language guides make use of proper nouns and phrases that sound awkward and stiff to most locals. With 150 Italian Conversations for Beginners, you get something that most rigid guides don’t — all the most commonly used Italian slangs, for different daily scenarios, that will allow you to better understand everyday Italian conversations, as well as connect with locals on a deeper, more relaxed level.
You don’t have to memorize an entire Italian dictionary, or take really long courses that tire you out. 150 Italian Conversations for Beginners helps you effortlessly learn Italian, and have a lot of fun along the way!
Scroll up, click on “Buy Now with 1-Click”, and Start Learning Italian Today!
- ASIN : B087D6ZDCH
- Publication date : April 20, 2020
- Language : Italian
- File size : 2036 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 346 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B087LC9SR5
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #923,138 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received a free copy of this book, but that did not affect my review.