Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Train – On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Made for Sport. Wireless Headset with IPX4 Sweatproof, Works with Android and Apple iOS (Black/Red)
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||JBL - Under Armour Train - Black|
|Form Factor||On Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNDER ARMOUR FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: Featuring two of Under Armour’s unique fabric technologies, Under Armour Sport Wireless Train is no-doubt built for the gym. Under Armour SuperVent lines the outer ear cushions of the headphone and delivers true breathability in a light, durable, fast-drying fabric that is removable and hand washable. The Under Armour grip material completely lines the inner headband and ear cushions, providing a soft feel and maximum stability.
- 16 HOUR SPEED CHARGE BATTERY: Wireless headphones that last long and recharge quickly. One hour of workout time on just 5 minutes’ charge.
- BIONIC HEARING: Using unique JBL sound and its microphone technology, Bionic Hearing allows you to hear your surroundings. With TalkThru Technology, music is lowered and speech is amplified through mics in these wireless earphones so you can easily chat with a workout partner between sets or before yoga class without removing your wireless headphones.
- RUGGED, DURABLE IPX4 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: Rugged design with an IPX4 rating, these headphones are tested by athletes to withstand sweat, the demands of training and being tossed in and out of your gym or yoga bag. Oversized headphone controls with premium finishes provide durability and easy access during a workout.
- JBL CHARGED SOUND: Bold sound tuned for sport with rich deep bass to crush your workout.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Train
Under Armour Fabric Technology:
Featuring two of Under Armour’s unique fabric technologies, UA Sport Wireless Train is no-doubt built for the gym. UA SuperVent lines the outer ear cushions and delivers true breathability in a light, durable, fast-drying fabric that is removable and hand washable. The Under Armour grip material completely lines the inner headband and ear cushions, providing a soft feel and maximum stability.
16-hour (Max) Speed Charge battery:
Wireless sound that lasts long and recharges quickly. Up to one hour of workout time on just 5 minutes’ charge.
Multifunction TalkThru button:
TalkThru technology drops music down and turns on speech-optimized, noise-cancelling mics so you can easily talk between sets without removing your headphones.
Built for the Athlete:
UA Sport Wireless Train are built for the gym. SuperVent ear cushions keep them cool and dry while Under Armour grip material provides a soft feel and maximum stability. UA Train headphones elevate every rep with big, wireless JBL Charged Sound. With a simple touch of the UA logo, TalkThru technology is enabled so you can talk to your training partner or coach without having to remove the headphones. Oversized controls are easy to access during an intense training session and a 16-hour (maximum) battery with Speed Charge delivers up to an hour of playback on just five minutes’ charge. They’re moisture resistant and the ear cushions are hand washable. With UA Sport Wireless Train, you can get the most out of your workout.
Compare with similar items
adidas RPT-01 Bluetooth Sport On-Ear Headphones - Night Grey, 2.8 x 5.6 x 7.5 Inches
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - Black (Latest Model)
JBL TUNE 500BT - On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Black
JBL UA Sport Wireless Train on-Ear Headphones Black/red
Plantronics BackBeat FIT 500 On-Ear Sport Headphones, Wireless Headphones with Sweat-Resistant Nano-Coating Technology by P2i, Black
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 7.9 x 9.7 inches||2.8 x 5.59 x 7.52 inches||5.16 x 3.74 x 7.44 inches||8.07 x 1.89 x 8.78 inches||7.9 x 9.7 x 3.9 inches||8 x 8 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.53 lbs||7.58 ounces||1.45 lbs||5.47 ounces||—||5.44 ounces|
|Special Features||Water Resistant, Sports & Exercise, Universal Phone Control, Volume-Control||Sports & Exercise, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature, Water Resistant||Android Phone Control, Foldable, iOS Phone Control, Lightweight, Microphone Feature||Lightweight, Foldable, Microphone Feature, Volume-Control||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless||sports-and-exercise, wireless, Lightweight|
Under Armour Sport Wireless Train, bluetooth headphones with mic, are built for the gym. SuperVent ear cushions keep them cool and dry while Under Armour grip material provides a soft feel and maximum stability. Under Armour Train headphones elevate every rep with big, wireless JBL Charged Sound and all-new Bionic Hearing with TalkThru Technology. With a simple touch of the Under Armour logo, TalkThru Technology is enabled so you can talk to your training partner or coach without having to remove the headphones. Oversized controls are easy to access during an intense training session and a 16-hour battery with Speed Charge delivers an hour of playback on just five minutes’ charge. Tested and designed by athletes for durability, they’re moisture resistant and the ear cushions are hand washable. With Under Armour Sport Wireless Train, you can get the most out of your workout.
MAPMYFITNESS 12-month Premium Membership is Included.
Under Armour is built on performance. Known for its advanced material science technology that is incorporated into womens and mens shirts and shoes, Under Armour is now bringing their material and design expertise to headphones, making all athletes better.
For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the most precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. JBL's mission and vision is to make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive. The company combines passion and purpose to design smart products, systems, software and services to connect people wherever they are.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Been using them in the gym for a month, a charge lasts for a long time, case if tough enough to float around my gym bag, noise canceling works wonders in my gym where bad metal is playing at a loud level. Connect to my iphone and I can use a few different machines and not loose the connection.
The only gripe is I have a rather large head and they do not extend equally, I am rather OCD about it, but I always have to make sure they are even. They fit MUCH better that way.
I like them so much my wife wants a pair to replace her beats. That's saying something.
Great product, great partnership, great quality, great operating control details
1. Its headphone on ear, so noise cancelation is weak, (maybe that's why sound quality seemed crappy)
2. If you sweat a lot, I wouldn't recommend these HPs. Yes, I know the ear pieces can be removed and washed. But these ear pieces (because of the material) get extremely squishy when they become soaked in sweat. So squishy that you can hear the sweat in them. Also, think of a dry sponge, and then think of a wet sponge. That's basically what these ear pieces are like. The worst part? JBL made the top/bottom part that rests on top of your head the same material that they made the ear piece. This piece cannot be removed. That means that the sweat is gonna stay in there and stink up over time. Pretty gross of you ask me. I really like what they tried to do with this product. A for effort. But I would not recommend it if you train intensely and sweat a lot. Find a cheaper alternative.
But I bought them for the promise of great performance while working out, and I was expecting to be disappointed. Not so. Cutting to the chase...you can actually run in these!!!!! For real. I ran four miles the other day and barely even touched them. The combination of these plus a Mighty Spotify player is workout bliss. No phone, no cords, no earbuds falling out or headphones falling off. Bliss. Zen. Ommmmmmmmmm.
They've got huge controls that are easy to find and provide perfect tactile feedback when you actuate them. The earpads are removable and washable, though it isn't the easiest thing in the world to remove them from the earcups. I've only taken them off once so far and was a bit afraid I would rip the fabric if not careful, but everything turned out to be fine.
They fold back in on themselves and form a nice, small package for storage. Included is a hardshell, zippered case for protection. JBL even thought to ventilation holes in the case to provide air circulation if you store them right after working out.
I only have two small gripes about the JBLs. First is that they are very snug on your head. It's a small price to pay for as well as they stay put, but my ears do tend to hurt a bit after an hour or more of listening. If you wear glasses you'll want to chose a pair with fairly low-profile arms. Tip: Put on the headphones first and then your sunglasses...nestling the arms just above the padding on the earcups.
The only other gripe is I find that the maximum volume is a little bit low for me. Albeit this is a complaint I have with most wireless headphones. I understand it's both a liability thing as well as a battery saving thing, but for headphones specifically designed for working out I wish they pumped out about 10% more tunes.
Buy them. You won't be sorry.
Top reviews from other countries
At first I was not a big fan of how they looked on me but I guess I got accustomed to it and now I like it a lot. They were tight at first, but I was able to break them in and they are pretty comfortable now.
I went to a local Best Buy to compare them to other expensive and popular headphones like the XM4's and Bose QuietComfort II's. I would say for the price I bought them for, they sound pretty good when compared to the top of the line. I wouldn't buy these for full price though.
At the gym:
I bought these for the gym, but as I like to do dynamic motions at times, they fall off easily as they are pretty heavy. For deadlifting and such though, they are fine.
I think I charge it like once a week if even. Which is pretty awesome as I have had problems not having any charge on my cheaper headphones.
They don't have noise cancellation so they suck if you were to use them for transit or in areas where noise is relatively high. Even when I put the music up I am sill able to hear loud noises in my surrounding environment. My gym can get relatively loud at times, so if I want to block outside noise completely I would say I have to put the headphones at about 60-70% volume. But I really like just using them at home. The sound quality makes up for it.