JOTO Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Brother LC3017 LC3017XL for Brother MFC-J5330DW , MFC-J6930DW , MFC-J6530DW , MFC-J5335DW Printer Ink (4B,2C,2M,2Y)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black, Orange|
|Ink Color||BLACK, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★Compatible Printer Models:Brother LC3017 LC3017XL for Brother MFC-J5330DW , MFC-J6930DW , MFC-J6530DW, MFC-J5335DW, MFC-J6730DW , MFC-J2330DW , MFC-J5730DW , MFC-J2730DW Printer Ink
- ★High yield: 550 Pages per Black cartridge and 550 Pages per Cyan Yellow Magenta Cartridge at 5% coverage ( letter/A4 ) , helps reduce your printing costs.There are 10 compatible ink cartridges in the package (4 Black,2 Cyan,2 Magenta,2 Yellow).
- ★Easy to Install and healthy: Easy to install and use without pollution, made by environmental material, more safe and healthy.(Non-OEM)
- ★Great performance: Innovative technology, show clear script and vivid color.Fill the ink in a vacuum,less ink residue exist after exhaustion.
- ★Quality Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001 and MSDS certification.Every product is inspected strictly in each procedure to creat the best quality.
- Model: LC3017XL Ink Cartridge for Brother.
- Type: Compatible Ink Cartridge (Non-OEM).
- High Capacity: 550 Pages per Cartridge at 5% Coverage. ( Letter/A4 )
- Quantity: 10 Compatible Ink Cartridges.
- Compatible Printer Models: Brother MFC-J5330DW, MFC-J6930DW, MFC-J6530DW, MFC-J5335DW, MFC-J6730DW, MFC-J2330DW, MFC-J5730DW, MFC-J2730DW Printer.
Specializes in the manufacture of ink cartridges
Innovative technology, show clear script and vivid color.
Made by environmental material,reducing the pollution to environment, more safe and healthy.
- Step 1: Gently tear off the yellow seal, but do not remove the transparent membrane on ink outlet,which avert ink leakage..
- Step 2: Insert the ink cartridge into the correct color slot at the proper angle.
MORE ATTENTIVE, MORE EFFICIENT,MORE HEALTHY,MORE RELIABLE!
Multi-ply package to avoid the damage in transit,
provide you with satisfactory products .
Superior Print Quality
High yield with excellent printout & Vivid color
Made by environmental material, more safe and healthy.
24 hours Service with Technical support!
- 1. Make sure your printer model when buying.
- 2. If the printer does not recognize the ink cartridge for the first time, remove the ink cartridge and reinstall it.
- 3. If the print comes with faded, streaks or polylines, try cleaning the printer head and nozzles a few times.
- 4. If you use the printer frequently, it is best to keep it turned on, because most printers automatically start cleaning the print head when resetting. cleaning the print head consumes ink, so only clean the print head when there is a problem with print quality.
- 5. If you do not use the printer often, you can turn it off. Just turn on the power once a week to prevent the print head from clogging.
- 6. Store half of the used ink cartridges in a fixed slot, and do not expose them to the air.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Print quality has gone down. Color matching is off. Hopefully things will recover once I switch back to official Brothers ink
The printing quality looks fine. However there is a sticker that has to be removed, presumably air hole, and ink does leak out of there before installing into the printer. Also inserting into the printer is not as smooth as Brother ink cartridges, involving some extra alignment and force, which is worrisome.
Hopefully there are no major issues in the long run.