JOYIN 2 Refill Bubble Solutions; (up to 5 Gallon) Big Bubble Solution 64 Ounce Concentrated Solution for Bubble Machine, Easter
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 2 of the 32 fl. oz. of Premium Soap Concentrated Bubble Solutions – Makes 5 Gallons Regular Bubble Solution/ 3 Gallons Giant Bubble Solution. OUTDOOR use.
- PERFECT REFILL LIQUID: Valuable Refill for Bubble Wand, Bubble Machine, Bubble Blower, Bubble Gun, Bubble Mower. Allow to Fire a Barrage of Bubbles. It is Guaranteed to Product Over Sized Bubbles. Easy to Use. Easy Attach. Super Durable. Superior Quality.
- SUPER VALUE Summer Toy for Party Favors. Perfect for Themed Party, Activity, Ceremony, Carnival, Easter, Birthday Parties, Party Favors, Camping Trips, Halloween, Weddings, School Classroom and More!!!
- CHILD SAFE: Non-Toxic. Solution Passes All Safety Tests (TRA, USP51, USP61 etc.). Very Safe to Kids’ Skin and Face. Do not Drink.
- FORMULATION: Joyin Bubbles Solution has been formulated to Create Both Regular and Giant Bubbles. Each Bubble Solution Bottle can Total Make 2.5 Gallons (1:10) for Regular Bubble or 1.5 Gallons (1:6) for Giant Bubble
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you mix this at the 1:4 ratio, it makes awesome bubbles even better than what toys had initially.
I even add food coloring for colored bubbles.
We went through this fairly quickly because we were on COVID lockdown for a month with a toddler who is obsessed with bubbles (and of course, spills them regularly). I would definitely buy these again just for fun...they're a great outdoor activity at a low cost.