Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About JULIAN CLARKE
He is an astute lover of mental health studies and years of working as an associate therapist at the John Hopkins University also provided him with firsthand knowledge in the field of mental health.
As a personal therapist for many high-end institutions, Julian garnered proficiency in studying human behaviors and reactions and decided to publish notes on Anxiety for his clients.
Excellent reviews from his clients further led Julian to decide to write full books on the topics of Dealing with Anxiety.
Julian is also a family counselor, a marriage consultant, and a child therapist. Asides from being a good family man, in his spare time, Julian likes writing, cooking, cycling, watching football, and boxing.
Julian believes that Anxiety is a common disorder for every human and that the only way to overcome Anxiety is to have good knowledge about Anxiety. He believes, "Knowledge is the key to freedom."
Customers Also Bought Items By
Read This Book if you Want to Learn How to Fight Anxiety and Embrace a Loving Relationship!
- Do you have a feeling that you must be a perfect partner or you will be rejected?
- Do you endure criticism or other psychological mistreatment to abstain from being alone from everyone else?
- Do you conceal your actual self since you feel that you will be discovered not good enough by your partner?
- Do you become tenacious or demanding when you feel someone or your partner pulling ceaselessly? Or then again do you leave before you can be left in a relationship?
- Do you attempt to keep away from your significant dread of abandonment by concentrating on work or desensitizing out with food, drugs and alcohol?
- Do you remain in undesirable relationships since it's better than being separated from your partner or everyone else? Or then again do you stay away from relationships since you dread a definitive result—you will be left?
These considerations and anxiety can trigger ground-breaking and excruciating feelings—disgrace, trouble, forlornness, aching, outrage; which you and your partner don’t want to be a part of.
Anxiety has been an intricate part of our relationship with partners. Taking a look at this emotional and action oriented concept, you'll realize that it can be difficult to gain control of and cope with. This can be a regular occurrence in relationships. The painful thoughts, feeling of insecurities, bad memories and all, might be difficult to get rid of.
Building a lasting relationship with your partner is the dream and this book aims to help you take full control of your relationship and limit anxiety from taking over.
Getting a hold of this book will expose you to a whole lot on how to find your way around anxiety in your relationship. You'll get to understand:
- What Anxiety is all about in relationship as Anxiety can emerge at any phase of your love. life.
- Signs of Anxiety to look out for in your relationship and what cause them.
- How Anxiety is different from others, as a form of help or hindrance and myths surrounding relationship Anxiety.
- Ways to seek for change in your anxious state.
- Steps to effectively take control of a relationship filled with anxiety.
- Anxiety management strategies and ways to break free.
- How you can stay free from anxiety to maintain a healthy relationship. Avoiding traps that can cause Anxiety can propel you in this direction.
- And much more!
Anxiety in your relationship need not keep on making you endure by putting a strangle hold on you and
Use This Book to Learn How to Fight Anxiety!
- Are you suffering from anxiety?
- Looking for a way to manage your fears?
IF YES, READ ON! THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU OVERCOME YOUR FEARS AND LIVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE!
Anxiety seems to come from nowhere for most people, and strike them like a sledgehammer. One minute, living your life more or less peacefully, the next, frightened and depressed, maybe struggling to breathe, convinced you're dying, or someone else is going to die, and it's all going to be your fault. Perhaps you're seeing a doctor right away, maybe you're struggling on your own for as long as you can, but you're going to be told sooner or later that it's Anxiety.
Many people use self-help to stage a complete recovery. Others may also need a professional's help to finish their research, but they may go into the sessions armed with self-knowledge and a greater understanding of their illness. Anxiety, that's a black hole. It sucks your dreams, your desires, your expectations for the future, and your strength above all. But it's picky. It lays doubts, worries, and fatigue behind it. It's no wonder you feel like picking up yourself and having the resources for a treatment program. No wonder you're feeling like being in your safe place and doing as little as you can.
You can transform this in your favor. It is possible to get back from the Anxiety's dark hole. This book aims to help you set up a self-help rehabilitation plan and obey it. Acting at your own pace, you will learn to let go of Anxiety and recover your life in small measures.
This AMAZING book is sure to help you find:
1. Relief from the worst forms of Anxiety and improved control of daily life.
2. Recovering from the latest bout of Anxiety.
3. Future problem-solving.
4. Growing as an individual and increasing unused potential.
5. Handling your emotions in a relationship crisis.
6. And lots more!
You don’t have to bear that burden alone, get this book to help you manage your anxieties in every situation you may find yourself and ultimately, help you live your best life.
The Key to that ‘Best Life’ you desire is in here…Grab a copy NOW!
Put An End To Anxiety, Insecurity, And Jealousy With Simple Psychologist-Approved Techniques!
Do you overthink everything and worry more than you should?
Do you go out of your way to avoid certain everyday situations?
Do you feel insecure - even around people who swear they love you?
First of all, you're not alone.
Anxiety disorder affects around 1 in 5 people. It can range from mild to truly debilitating, and it always takes a toll on you.
It robs you of healthy, restorative sleep. It makes you miss life-changing opportunities. It smothers the spark between you and that special person. In fact, 77% of women admit that feelings of anxiety and insecurity are visibly harming their key relationships!
If you don't take action now, anxiety has the potential to sabotage your career, ruin your health, and undermine your most important relationships - exactly the ones that you're worrying about.
But how do you manage your anxiety?
Just telling yourself to stop worrying doesn't work.
You need a comprehensive, therapist-approved toolkit of multi-step strategies and simple hacks - exactly what this book has to offer!
This life-transforming book will help you:
- INSTANTLY lower your stress levels with surefire relaxation techniques
- Shut down the annoying voice in your head that's always criticizing you
- Reprogram deep-seated negative beliefs and build healthy self-esteem
- Cope with jealousy and possessiveness that are poisoning your relationships
- Become emotionally resilient and solve problems without getting anxious about them
Unlike most self-help guides, this book is highly relatable and practical. Instead of bombarding you with motivational quotes, it offers you clear, actionable strategies that will improve your life right away.
Say goodbye to constant worrying and enjoy the happiness you deserve!